Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hows your saturday night going

Options
  • 09-04-2016 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Very chilled here. Got some small white choc bites to nibble at and watching the golf..at 30 i should be out drinking and riding anything with a pulse..getting too sensible

Hows your sat night going

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Specialun wrote: »
    Very chilled here. Got some small white choc bites to nibble at and watching the golf..at 30 i should be out drinking and riding anything with a pulse..getting too sensible

Hows your sat night going

Add a cat to your mix and you are sorted for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Got a pizza just now. Having a glass of wine watching the golf and boxing. Chilled out and happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Add a cat to your mix and you are sorted for life.

Ive a dog... I can teach her how to pretend shes a cat..just throw a few miow's out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Running the Connemaarathon tomorrow.

Had a steak to build up a bit of protein (or is it carbs?)

Forgot briefly about the marathon tomorrow and opened a bottle of stout. Drank half it and remembered I shouldn't. Was going to throw the other half out but thought it was a waste so drank that too.

Ah well, not the best prep, but sure what the hell.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Getting my raging erection serviced…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Specialun wrote: »
    Ive a dog... I can teach her how to pretend shes a cat..just throw a few miow's out there

Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Having some wine, watching Winning Streak on RTE +1 (I am turning into my granny)..have some Chilli Heatwave Doritos too. Cosy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

mad muffin wrote: »
    Getting my raging erection serviced…

Whats his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

I've just cracked open the rum. So not great.

• Advertisement

This post has been deleted.

Happy birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Its my birthday today, I've spent the day trying to fix part of my degree project (computing) that wouldn't work.

Happy birthday :)

I'm in bed with my boyfriend and 3 cats, watching Call The Midwife, eating cake and drinking wine. I wanted to go out tonight but the snow put me off. I'm happy where I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Im waiting for a game to download and watching some Archer.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Red Kev wrote: »
    Running the Connemaarathon tomorrow.

Had a steak to build up a bit of protein (or is it carbs?)

Forgot briefly about the marathon tomorrow and opened a bottle of stout. Drank half it and remembered I shouldn't. Was going to throw the other half out but thought it was a waste so drank that too.

Ah well, not the best prep, but sure what the hell.:)

Ooh. Twice I've talked myself out of the Conemarathon. Best of luck tomorrow

Some good glycogen from the stout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,925 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Not bad.

But my lovely Dad died this time a few years ago while watching the Masters, and he was a great golfer himself.

Always a bit of a sad time for me, but then again he died watching what he loved, as he loved us all too.

Sorry for that, could not help it, for the time that's in it.

Great man.

Not bad.

But my lovely Dad died this time a few years ago while watching the Masters, and he was a great golfer himself.

Always a bit of a sad time for me, but then again he died watching what he loved, as he loved us all too.

Sorry for that, could not help it, for the time that's in it.

Great man.

Sorry to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Im waiting for a game to download and watching some Archer.

What game?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

^^ Sorry to hear that Spanish Eyes. That's rough :(

Me I'm having a quiet night. I'm up very early in the morning so just been relaxing and started watching that new show Billions. Looks pretty good having just finished the pilot episode.

Shower next and bed soon after I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭MacauDragon

Just watched a documentary on Madagascar. Its beautiful but fvcked to a good extent.

Last night I watched one on the Somalian pirates who as it turns out aren't entirely to blame as it was scumbag mafioso dumping radioactive waste and causing their fish stocks to die aswell as a full menu of all sorts of birth defects and other associated toxic waste joys that pushed them in the direction of piracy.
    I think that place is in fact a hell realm on earth but Satan had to let on that hell doesn't actually exist so he turned it down a notch so word wouldn't get round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

keith16 wrote: »
    I've just cracked open the rum. So not great.

"Ditto", but wouldn't say not great, not necessarily great but Saturday night, let the hair down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

@fizzlesticks .. happy birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    "Ditto", but wouldn't say not great, not necessarily great but Saturday night, let the hair down?

You're dead right. *Pours rum into face

• Registered Users Posts: 15,925 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Life is for living folks. and thanks for all the lovely thoughts. Much appreciated.

Will stop crying and all that STAT! now. But thanks again.

Loss is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Life is for living folks. and thanks for all the lovely thoughts. Much appreciated.

Will stop crying and all that STAT! now. But thanks again.

Loss is terrible.

There's a unique beauty to the Masters. There's something in that under the circumstances

Enjoy those good memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

keith16 wrote: »
    You're dead right. *Pours rum into face

Well I mix it so it's a long drink, direct out of the bottle... may as well drink petrol?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Mehhhh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Put down a deposit on an engagement ring earlier today. Wondering how I can keep my enthusiasm a secret until it's ready (4 months, apparently).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

House to myself, pyjamas, chocolate, booze and an episode of the last leg I haven't seen.....

Wow, all I need is a few cats and I'll be a crazy cat lady. I've a dog and a horse, do they count as substitute cats?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

KatW4 wrote: »
    Happy birthday :)

I'm in bed with my boyfriend and 3 cats, watching Call The Midwife, eating cake and drinking wine. I wanted to go out tonight but the snow put me off. I'm happy where I am!

:eek:

No snow round here, but it's been bucketing down rain all day :( Watched Britain's Got Talent earlier. I had no plans to drink tonight, but I was driven to it watching that shìte! Police Academy on now, no matter how many times I watch it, still cracks me up :D

It's over now! Shìte, more drink :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

Worst thing ever.

Went to a Japanese restaurant but was hungry after! Hate that! So went for another drink then home. Still hungry......

Advertisement