Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - 9th. April 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,821 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Don't think it's really fair talking about the parents but I suppose she's not naming them so no real harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

"I think you should do a documentary."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

does she honestly think we want to hear about this???? she doesnt seem like shes even ar$ed about it herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

why is she on this telling us about her private life. Its not even fair on her birth parents.

She probably made a documentary and I imagine that they agreed to take part.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

No, i don't think she should do a documentary ffs Ray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I must say, I don't approve of her 'potty mouth'.

*adjusts monacle*

M

Who would have decided to put her up for adoption, both parents or just the mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

A skit on Expose?? That's genius. That's pure genius. I reckon that will be very very funny. :rolleyes:

''Get on to her agent''

Isn't everybody at RTE with Noel Kelly?

*sunglasses*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭JayRoc

Is she taking the piss, like, is she being a particular "character" from a show?

Surely she doesn't really talk like this. She can't.

No one can

• Advertisement

shes gone!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

monkey9 wrote: »
    Good god, this one's accent is doing my head in. The Americanised twang to the D4 type angle is awful.

I saw her on South William St a few weeks ago. But before I saw her I heard her from about 25 metres away shouting into her phone. She's very loud and if a word has an A in it she inserts and extra four or five of them for special effects
    monkey9 wrote: »
    It was all lies and a cover up from top to bottom.

The whole Hillsborough thing was a cover up at all levels, from police to media to Thatcher in Parliament. They tried to blame the tragedy on the victims from day one, even inventing stories about fans stealing wallets from the dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Ray's signature abrupt end to the interview :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Was that like a 5 minute / speed interview???? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Roy Orbison and Martin O'Neill picking the Euro 2016 squad. I'd like to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

you have good spidey senses

She like one of those loud annoying want to be the center of attention types that you meet at parties, nights out. We wouldent get on. :D

amdublin wrote: »
    Was that like a 5 minute / speed interview???? :confused:

Or a shameless plug for a flagging RTE show. Ray is a body language expert now. :rolleyes:

Roy Orbison as assistant manager of the ROI Football team!

At least he'll able to sing 'It's Over'.

*runs and hides*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

I didn't hate her quite so much by the end of the interview.... but the accent... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Is he really really really really good at monopoly?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What other "The Clintons" (i.e. Bill and Hilary) are there?

Seriously.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Her accent was a bit grating, but she didn't seem too unlikeable in fairness.

secret millionaire is excellent concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Can't stand the Clintons, Mr Fitzpatrick, the secret millionaire but then he would support the Clintons when he doesn't feel the Bern and has Trump as competition.

M

secret millionaire is excellent concept.

I thought he was great on it, he was very humbled by the whole experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Morrissey

It's good to finally have a guest as wealthy as Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Did Ray really point out the handshake thing?? WHAT is wrong with that man??

M

I like Trump from a point of view that he's using his own money and not being bankrolled by corporations looking for all kinds of shoddy deals down the line.

sudzs wrote: »
    Did Ray really point out the handshake thing?? WHAT is wrong with that man??

What a way to put your guest at ease :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

He seems quite emotional for some reason.

Advertisement