Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF 23 - Team Jedrzejczyk vs Team Gadelha

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Still waiting to see the coaches go at it. Or was it conveniently not caught on camera. This really is a worthless show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Fair play Claudia in the coaches challenge. Chance to dunk the boss getting some extra money for you and your team? No fcuking about, 1st shot and he's gone swimming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

TUF could be so much better. Its just very staid and repetitive the way it is and could do with moving in a new direction. I dont think its necessary for everyone to stay in the house together. I think they should be appartment sharing in a few different locations around vegas. Just once they turn up to training. The cameras would pickup much more natural interesting stuff this way. And half of the show could be in a vlog like fashion from the fighters phones themselves and spliced together by the editors.

And while were at it why does it always have to be fighters being the coaches. What about actual trainers say Duane Ludwig and Javier Mendez. They deal with all disciplinary issues as well as training!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

lertsnim wrote: »
    Still waiting to see the coaches go at it. Or was it conveniently not caught on camera. This really is a worthless show.
    It was at the end of the season when the cameras had all been "put away".

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I haven't seen any of TUF but the way JJ goes on I wouldn't be surprised if Ghadlia snapped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

jmx009 wrote: »
    Anyone else disliking Joanna. I was somewhat of a fan of her up untill the begining of this season. Damn she is mean as hell. Reminds me of Ronda Rousey on TUF when she coached against Meisha. I really hope Claudia beats Joanna later on this year.
    smilerf wrote: »
    Can't stand her. On a different issue she calls herself Joanna her coaches and team call her Joanna but Dana persists on calling her Jo Hanna
    John_D80 wrote: »
    Agreed. I think in future they need to stick to one gender and one weight class.

Claudia is the only redeeming feature in this season. She seems like a decent sort. Not what I expected at all.

Joanna just comes across as a nasty spiteful person.
    Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I'm sticking with it's but gone quiet in here alright :)

"I cut your head bytch" Joanna with the gas trash talk :pac:

I just caught up with all episodes this week.
    I Agree with all of the above. Joanna is a total b1tch and comes across and a nasty cnut :pac:
    I hope Claudia gets takedown, dishes out some GnP & finish with nice armbar or RNC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,374 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Did this not record last night for anyone else? Had the series link set but the fecker isn't there today to watch. :mad:

Thought it'd get spoiled for me coming here and posting (which would've been fair) so I'm glad there's nothing yet at least. Have to try and avoid spoilers until 10pm tonight now, nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I noticed it wasn't set to record on my series link and then had to set it to record myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,374 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'm going to leave the thread until I've seen the last episode tonight now just so people won't be put off talking about it here in case of spoiling it when they have every right to do so, but based on the fact that there's been no mention of anything that happened, I can't imagine I missed a great deal of excitement.

Still though, going to be a long 7 hours for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The mens fight was good last night but I'm glad that season in the house is over. TUF needs a huge overhaul.

• Advertisement
Advertisement