Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ivanovic, Vardy --> Jags, Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

lougal88 wrote: »
    Im in a very similar boat, replacing Barkley with Lennon.
    Aguero, Sanchez and Mahrez undroppable and Lennon/Lukaku with a double.

So its Kane, Payet or Coutinho to bench?

Mahre form has dropped, Leicester are a 1-0 team these days so his influence isn't as great as it once was. If your chasing a lead then dumping him is not the worse option.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Sanchez rising already is a pain in the hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Mahre form has dropped, Leicester are a 1-0 team these days so his influence isn't as great as it once was. If your chasing a lead then dumping him is not the worse option.

I would agree but twice bitten, forever shy :P

I'd sweat my own body weight watching Mahrez vs Sunderland.

Then again, benching Payet I'd be praying Arsenal give no fouls away within 35 yards of their goals

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »

2 goals and an assist in last 5!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Banking this week and then going all out for gw34. Considered bolasie in but 4 dogs players will do. Gives me 2/3 transfers for gw34 to really go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Banking this week and then going all out for gw34. Considered bolasie in but 4 dogs players will do. Gives me 2/3 transfers for gw34 to really go for it

The most amount of free transfers you can have at a time is 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

siblers wrote: »
    The most amount of free transfers you can have at a time is 2!

Oh sorry should have clarified. I would have 2 FT and I wouldn't mind making 3 transfers for a hit in a dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    2 goals and an assist in last 5!

5 of the last 6 games have been 1-0, if you trying to maximise DGW then, the chances are you'll have a DGW player would will score more points than Mahrez.

Payet, Siggy etc probably on better form - but how many would say siggy is must keep?

6 GW's left - if you trying to catch someone having mahrez probably won't be a differential, i haven't had him since jan, yes he has score some big points, but i wouldn't have had some other player for their big scores had i kept him.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Vardy to Lukaku (c)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Vardy and Arnie to Lukaku and Lennon. -4pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I've 6.1 to play around with for an Everton/Palace Midfielder. Barkley 7.1 is out of the question unfortunately.

Bolasie at 6.0
    Zaha at 5.2
    Deulofeu at 5.6
    Lennon at 5.6

Decisions, decisions...

hogey143 wrote: »
    I've 6.1 to play around with for an Everton/Palace Midfielder. Barkley 7.1 is out of the question unfortunately.

Bolasie at 6.0
    Zaha at 5.2
    Deulofeu at 5.6
    Lennon at 5.6

Decisions, decisions...

Depends on the rest of your team, how many Eve/Pal you already have.
    But I'd narrow it down to Bolasie or Lennon.

Barkley is nailed in the 3 behind Lukaku, leaving Lennon Deulofeu Mirallas and even Cleverly fighing for 2 spots. Lennon seems to be most likely to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Barkley is nailed in the 3 behind Lukaku, leaving Lennon Deulofeu Mirallas and even Cleverly fighing for 2 spots. Lennon seems to be most likely to start.

I went for Barkley, even though not that convince by him, as he's the only cert. Lennon has started most games for a while but Mirallas was suspended for 2 of them. Lennon will be rotated or subbed at some stage as Mirallas and Deulofeu will get minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 kolczastyy

Sako played as forward in last game and he is midfielder in FPL...costs 5,0

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I already have Robles & Lukaku for Everton & Ward for CP

hogey143 wrote: »
    I already have Robles & Lukaku for Everton & Ward for CP

As Barkley is the only one who is nailed, I would go for Bolasie.
    He is explosive and with 2 home games he is definitely worth considering.
    I think Sako at 5m is also worth a punt. Potential to play up front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Pardew has said he expects Wickham, Adebayor and Cabaye to all return this week, chance Sako won't even start either game.

Pardew has said he expects Wickham, Adebayor and Cabaye to all return this week, chance Sako won't even start either game.

Bolasie then so!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

This. Palace fans far prefer when Bolasie is played on the wing cutting in. Up front or in the hole they think he's far less effective. With an proper striker up top he is more likely to create assists or get goal chances.

I looked into Sako last week on my own WC. Bolasie or Zaha are the only viable Palace midfield options. Bolasie way more explosive.

(Yes. I did read the Palace fans forum at some length. :o:o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FHFC wrote: »
    Yes. I did read the Palace fans forum at some length. :o:o

Just when I thought you were scaling back your devotion to FPL slightly, you wholeheartedly prove me wrong. Next you'll be telling us what Bolasie has for breakfast or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Just when I thought you were scaling back your devotion to FPL slightly, you wholeheartedly prove me wrong. Next you'll be telling us what Bolasie has for breakfast or something!

Everton defenders. Yannick Bolasie has Everton defenders for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Mahrez to Everton midfielder

Or Zaha to Everton midfielder

Or Sagna to Baines (have Coleman already)

Next question:

AOA - Lanzini over Sagna or his transfer if I go that route?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

kolczastyy wrote:
    Sako played as forward in last game and he is midfielder in FPL...costs 5,0
    He he had a poor game. I wouldn't be confident of him starting the next match . Bolasie was their best attacking player, he skinned Cresswell a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Played my WC last week to allow for TC this week and had planned to bring in Coutinho/Firmeno this week with my FT but thinking now of punting on Bolasie/Zaha for this weeks DGW and then bringing Coutinho/Firmeno in for GW34.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Mahrez to Everton midfielder

Or Zaha to Everton midfielder

Or Sagna to Baines (have Coleman already)

Next question:

AOA - Lanzini over Sagna or his transfer if I go that route?

I'd avoid Coleman and Baines, they offer poor attacking returns, plus Baines is injury prone. Palace have good 33 fixtures but awful 34 fixtures so you'll have to keep that in mind. As for AOA, what would your team be?
    Played my WC last week to allow for TC this week and had planned to bring in Coutinho/Firmeno this week with my FT but thinking now of punting on Bolasie/Zaha for this weeks DGW and then bringing Coutinho/Firmeno in for GW34.

Thoughts?
    It's a hard enough call, could see Firmino/Coutinho outscoring either of them in one game over 2 for Palace but it Palace do find some form, Bolaise will most likely have some involvement in their goals so is a good differential.

Really struggling with who to play/bench this week.
    Have 5 players in the early West Ham vs Arsenal game, too much invested here and it's so hard to call. Although I fancy Arsenal to nick it.

Currently benching Payet, Gabriel, Ogbonna.

Right call?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Ozil > Bolasie.

There's method in the madness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Really struggling with who to play/bench this week.
    Have 5 players in the early West Ham vs Arsenal game, too much invested here and it's so hard to call. Although I fancy Arsenal to nick it.

Currently benching Payet, Gabriel, Ogbonna.

Right call?

Why bench Payet, chances are he'll get a free kick in Arsenals' half.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    Why bench Payet, chances are he'll get a free kick in Arsenals' half.

Because I cant justify benching any of the others in my front 8.
    Who would you bench?

Advertisement