Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Options
  • 02-04-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Might get KDB back in for Siggy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Wildcard time. Which means headmelting times ahead, though I'm quite certain who I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Not sure if I'm wildcarding yet, Firmino to Sanchez done already. Made sure I pressed confirm this time :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

WILDCARD & Head Ache time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Wanyama to someone. Probably an Everton mid if any of them look worth the bother. Might bench boost then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Wildcarding it up. Lunch break all week will be spent combing this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Lukaku in for either Vardy or Kane.

If I do Vardy then either Coutinho or Firmino in for Bolaise next week.

If I do Kane then I can afford KDB instead for Bolaise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I benched Ozil this week and was right to do so.
    I would have sinned him out last week only I had to bring in a goalie as both Hart and Butland got injured.

Need to get rid of Ozil - prob for a Palace midfielder.
    Wild card will wait until next GW.
    Will more than likely leave me with just 2 DGW players for GW 33 bit going for 15 in GW 34.

I take it it's possible to use wild card and use bench boost in the same week?
    Or do I have to rethink?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I benched Ozil this week and was right to do so.
    I would have sinned him out last week only I had to bring in a goalie as both Hart and Butland got injured.

Need to get rid of Ozil - prob for a Palace midfielder.
    Wild card will wait until next GW.
    Will more than likely leave me with just 2 DGW players for GW 33 bit going for 15 in GW 34.

I take it it's possible to use wild card and use bench boost in the same week?
    Or do I have to rethink?

Ozil was a bit unlucky today, he's still a good pick for the double. You can't use WC and BB same week

Hmmm.
    Interesting.
    May need to WC so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭at9qu5vp0wcix7

Ozil was a bit unlucky today, he's still a good pick for the double. You can't use WC and BB same week

I actually didnt know this, should be an interesting time to WC, especially with Everton currently down for 3xDGWs

Thoughts on this
    Would give me 4 DGW players for GW 33 and 14 DGW players plus Kane for GW 34 plus BB.
    Mignolet
    Howard
    Delaney
    Bellerin
    Gabriel
    Chester
    Coleman
    Payet
    Lanzini
    Ozil
    Navas
    Coutinho
    Lukaku
    Aguero
    Kane

Hate losing so much money on Mahrez etc but needs to be done at this stage of the season I guess.

Howard is 2nd choice to Robles now, Chester isn't nailed, and Navas isn't a good FPL option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Thoughts on this
    Would give me 4 DGW players for GW 33 and 14 DGW players plus Kane for GW 34 plus BB.
    Mignolet
    Howard
    Delaney
    Bellerin
    Gabriel
    Chester
    Coleman
    Payet
    Lanzini
    Ozil
    Navas
    Coutinho
    Lukaku
    Aguero
    Kane

Hate losing so much money on Mahrez etc but needs to be done at this stage of the season I guess.

Robles is Everton's keeper now, so save yourself some money and and use it to upgrade Navas to someone that's not useless :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Will be wildcarding for deffo...annoyed I didn't do it this week to be honest.

Have stagnated now around 70k OR so looking forward to shaking things up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Wildcard active. Took a couple of risks. Out go Kane and Alli. Haven't thought about how I'm gonna afford to get them back in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Ernie out, Firmino/Coutino in. Would be tempted for Mata if they show any sign of life in the next 45mns.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Vardy to Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Tempted to drop Lukaku for Martial. Looked v poor today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Antibac wrote: »

Lukaku had a double gameweek. Martial doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Lukaku had a double gameweek. Martial doesn't.

True but Lukaku could've played on for a month and still wouldn't have scored. Everton are shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

True but Lukaku could've played on for a month and still wouldn't have scored. Everton are shocking

He has 18 league goals this season and plays Palace and Watford next. If you think Martial is a better option in his one game away at Spurs then go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Lukaku has Watford and Palace this week. Martial has Spurs. If I had both players I'd probably treble captain Lukaku and bench Martial!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Probably Coleman in for Funes Mori. Didn't expect the latter to be benched so need to get in someone with a double who will play both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Lukaku has Watford and Palace this week. Martial has Spurs. If I had both players I'd probably treble captain Lukaku and bench Martial!

That's my plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Forster Hennessy
    VVD Dawson Simpson Daniels Alder
    Sanchez Alli Mahrez Dier Wanyama
    Lukaku Kane Aguero

4 mil banked.

I am thinking about using bench boost. Dawson is my only player with a poor fixture and Wanyama would have to be replaced as he's a two point player. I could go Wanyama to Bolasie and Dawson to Coleman for a -4 one week punt before I wildcard for GW34.

4 doublers in Hennessy, Coleman, Bolasie and Lukaku.

Would also allow me to go to five decent midfielders and then quickly go back to having four which is the way I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Won't be making a transfer this week but something of a bench conundrum. Having gotten Barkley for the DGWs despite not being overly keen on him i now have to decide whether to bench Mahrez, Kane or Payet for him this week!

Aguero and Sanchez are the other non doubles and unbenchable. Mahrez away to Sunderland should be too but with Leicesters non scoring form and Sunderland battling who knows. That should be a high scoring game though!

Payet on form but a tough fixture, although he did score big against them away. Kane home to United could be an edgy game I feel. But if there is a goal Kane likely to be involved.

Are any of them worth benching for Barkley!?!? He should be playing much more advanced in these 2 games, but have Everton given up in the league?

FHFC wrote: »
    Won't be making a transfer this week but something of a bench conundrum. Having gotten Barkley for the DGWs despite not being overly keen on him i now have to decide whether to bench Mahrez, Kane or Payet for him this week!

Aguero and Sanchez are the other non doubles and unbenchable. Mahrez away to Sunderland should be too but with Leicesters non scoring form and Sunderland battling who knows. That should be a high scoring game though!

Payet on form but a tough fixture, although he did score big against them away. Kane home to United could be an edgy game I feel. But if there is a goal Kane likely to be involved.

Are any of them worth benching for Barkley!?!? He should be playing much more advanced in these 2 games, but have Everton given up in the league?

Definitely not Kane. Mahrez has great away form and higher ownership, so I'd say Payet. Arsenal have a great record at Upton Park and maybe West Ham will have one eye on the FA Cup replay

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Definitely not Kane. Mahrez has great away form and higher ownership, so I'd say Payet. Arsenal have a great record at Upton Park and maybe West Ham will have one eye on the FA Cup replay

That's who i have benched at the minute all right. He can't score a free every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Im in a very similar boat, replacing Barkley with Lennon.
    Aguero, Sanchez and Mahrez undroppable and Lennon/Lukaku with a double.

So its Kane, Payet or Coutinho to bench?

Advertisement