Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Tottenham 5:30pm Saturday 2nd April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Fúck me, made for a Chadli winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Fúck me, made for a Chadli winner.

Hopefully for us!

Dembele has put in a good shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

How the fup did that stay oot :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

How the fup did that stay oot :eek:

Damn close. Cracking player.

• Advertisement

What an important challenge from Chadli. Awful stuff from Walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

the divers shot deflected onto the post ! had own goal written all over it phew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Damn close. Cracking player.

Yep, he is giving Walker a nightmare :(

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Diver or not he's liverpools biggest threat. Having a very good game to be fair.

chadli how long do you want to take your touch

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mason for Dembele now. He's looking tired.

Bollox Lloris not looking good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Lloris is limping...balls.

What was the ref doing. Not an inch on the ball. Lallana broke Rose up. Should have been a yellow and a free. Poor call.

God damn Walker. Concentrate.

Now push Dembele way up, and let Mason sit there.

unlucky eriksen . no far wide

Enjoyable game, at least we kept going.

Could have taken it at the end. A point is better than nothing.

Come on Southampton...

Arsenal win their game in hand and they're a point behind. Win against United is an absolute must.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Need Southampton to do us a favour. I would have taken a draw all day to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Draw is a fair result

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Happy with the second half. Did our best to win it, couldn't ask for more.

a draw is a air result but a point is no use to either team tbh .. badly need to beat manuuu next game at whl and hope leiscter city drop a few points

Dembele rightly so given credit, he's a fúcking monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

By this time tomorrow it could be a point gained, this along with Chelsea in my opinion is our hardest games, I fully expect us to win the remainder with a draw at Chelsea which is 16 points, that leaves us needing Leicester to pick up 12, they really need to drop points tomorrow

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Looking at Lecisters remaining games taking each game on its own merits and given the pressure they must be under it wouldn't be impossible to not win a game for the reainder of the season so absolutely anything is possible at this stage*........

*You could easily say the same thing about us.

I really thought Watford would pose a bigger challenge then that today against Arsenal. Their next three games are relatively straightforward so they actually worry as much if not more then Lecister

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good game,draw was a decent result.We finished strong and I thought we might nick a late goal,when and if we qualify for an automatic CL place I'll be a happy man have to say the gooners are looking dangerous now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Who else thinks Poch will replace Walker next season? I'm convinced he's first on the list this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

I was thinking that 4pts from liverpool and utd would see us still in the race. west ham will take something off leciester and maybe sunderland in desperate need of a result. If southampton can get a draw out of them it would be deadly. Its not over yet and its never really been ours to lose at any stage, more so leciesters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

tippspur wrote: »
    Good game,draw was a decent result.We finished strong and I thought we might nick a late goal,when and if we qualify for an automatic CL place I'll be a happy man have to say the gooners are looking dangerous now though.

Agreed.

Automatic Champions League is key for me. The league title is a distant dream.

Had a look at Arsenal's run in there.... They have it easiest out of the top three. Worrying.

Advertisement