Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Bournemouth - Sunday, 20 March, 16:00

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

dortmund game did us a world of good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

DaDerv wrote: »
    Bad start. I was taking a piss and missed the goal

hope you did didnt miss that one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Need to finish this off right now. No messing around

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Need to finish this off right now. No messing around

exactly- need to be hopefully 4 up at half time and not give them a sniff

city 1 down , hopefully the red mancs can do us a little favour too

• Advertisement

unluck ali deserved the goal there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Fcuk it, was playing with young fella. Missed the first 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Could easily be 3 or 4 up. Rose and Walker having a field day on the flanks, Kane Alli and Eriksen pulling the strings.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Get Dier off early before he gets booked. Would be a big loss away to Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

This is where I hope Poch has laid into them a bit in the changing room and told them to push for the 3rd and 4th.

Theres still a few players who in previous seasons would be thinking that this is all over and itll be a stroll for the next 45.

One poxy chance and this game is is on a knife edge

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's the game wrapped up. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Cool finish :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

I want more. At least two more.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

One more and we have +10 better goal difference then any other team

we want 4!

wimmer noo! looks in pain

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

Lamela off. Admittedly I'm not a major fan of his and maybe my view is tainted for that reason, but was this not another terrible performance in a game we are dominating? Does Son not deserve more game time or Chadders? Am I missing something because in my view for the amount of game time he is given he offers very little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

DaDerv wrote: »
    Lamela off. Admittedly I'm not a major fan of his and maybe my view is tainted for that reason, but was this not another terrible performance in a game we are dominating? Does Son not deserve more game time or Chadders? Am I missing something because in my view for the amount of game time he is given he offers very little.

He tracks back and harasses until he gets the ball back, son doesn't do this. I think Poch was expecting more of an attack from Bournemouth today

dier subbed off without getting a booking thankfully

read thats kanes 20th prem lge goal in 2 seasons in a row.. not bad for a 1 season wonder

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

That'll do pig.... good day out all around. The big hope is that Liverpool will be reeling from that and have one eye on Dortmund

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

City lost too..good cushion for us.

ziedth wrote: »
    That'll do pig.... good day out all around. The big hope is that Liverpool will be reeling from that and have one eye on Dortmund

Yep....the rest of our matches will be tough, But the next two should be approached like we did today.

Play our own game.

Keeps Leicester on their toes.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

I think watching the Liverpool game might make me ill. Such an important game now and our record there is at best poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

I know its awful to say but wouldn't it be typical of spurs to finish 2nd and Leicester win it.

And probably most seasons teams with the best goal difference win the league and the one time we have it we don't.

I just can't shake the pessimistic spur in me

I know its awful to say but wouldn't it be typical of spurs to finish 2nd and Leicester win it.

Thats the most untypical thing to happen in the premier league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

COYS!!! what a dominant performance, onto the next one :). Love this team.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

Thats the most untypical thing to happen in the premier league

Finishing ahead of Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City, and still being second is very typical Spurs I would say.

I say that as a Spurs fan of 25 years.

Pooch has to make the Team believe that , we might not get a chance like we have at the moment. ( Like Liverpool 2 seasons ago )

Most of the other teams this season seem to have imploded.

Looks like Leicester, Us and Arsenal will fight it out till the end of the season

• Advertisement

Zymurgist wrote: »
    Finishing ahead of Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City, and still being second is very typical Spurs I would say.

I say that as a Spurs fan of 25 years.

Of course, I know exactly what you mean. It just seems humorous to see Leicester winning the league and Spurs in second and think, "typica!".

Advertisement