Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Bournemouth - Sunday, 20 March, 16:00

Options
  • 18-03-2016 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭

bournemouth-tottenham-6768293.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

Is this game on the telly lads ???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Anto12 wrote: »
    Is this game on the telly lads ???

Nope, Manchester derby instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

another mini cup final

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭yiddo59

another mini cup final

True and hopefully another 2-0 win!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

For all the talk about our high tempo, put em' under pressure style of play, it's actually Bournemouth who are the fittest team in the epl judging by average miles covered per game per player so far this season.

Hope we squeak it 1 nil or 2-1 but I can see this one ending as a draw (or worse for us)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Ive said it a few times...Theres a hiding coming for someone soon...

Those Dortmund games are like a blessing in disguise.....they were the only times i saw a team given us the runaround and regaining possession quicker than us.

Playing the likes of Bournemouth, Stoke, Southampton, Newcastle, WBA will be a doddle..

The 3 big games left ...Liverpool and Chelsea away and United at home are the toughest.....And Liverpool travel to Dortmund after they play us.....

Every reason to be optimistic !!!!

Spurs 4 Bournemouth 1.

Kane 2
    Lamela
    Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Ive said it a few times...Theres a hiding coming for someone soon...

Those Dortmund games are like a blessing in disguise.....they were the only times i saw a team given us the runaround and regaining possession quicker than us.

Playing the likes of Bournemouth, Stoke, Southampton, Newcastle, WBA will be a doddle..

The 3 big games left ...Liverpool and Chelsea away and United at home are the toughest.....And Liverpool travel to Dortmund after they play us.....

Every reason to be optimistic !!!!

Spurs 4 Bournemouth 1.

Kane 2
    Lamela
    Eriksen.

Love your confidence.

2-1 Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I didn't realise Liverpool travel to Dortmund after playing us. That is probably the perfect time then.

Surely Klopp's eyes will be firmly on Dortmund.

We've got to beat Bournemouth. Anything less and Leicester will have the league won before their tough run in.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I mentioned it in the other thread but if we are 8 behind Lecister at any point in the run in its curtains. With out goal difference 5/6 points is actually the same thing so we have be two games away going into that "tough run in" IMO to have half a chance. All that is absolutely irrelevant if we don't beat Bournemouth on Sunday. 3-1 for me. Kane with two

It would be great to see Ade getting a few tomorrow n help Palace get de win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

In other news, Everton are pretty useless today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

And Leicester have done it again. Another 1-0.

It's slipping away lads.

We need Leicester to lose 2 games in the final 7 and they've only lost twice all season. Says it all.

2nd or 3rd (as long as it's ahead of Arsenal) is what it's all about now lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

It's slipping away lads.

We need Leicester to lose 2 games in the final 7 and they've only lost twice all season. Says it all.

2nd or 3rd (as long as it's ahead of Arsenal) is what it's all about now lads.

Fair play to Leicester. They've kept the run going, but there's still a long way to go. We need to win tomorrow and pick up 5 more points than them in the last 7 games. Challenging, but not impossible.

What's key is for us to keep things going. A win tomorrow followed by a win at Anfield and it's game on.

abff wrote:
    What's key is for us to keep things going. A win tomorrow followed by a win at Anfield and it's game on.

Oh I think we will push them all the way. Can't see them finishing more than 6 points ahead of us if they do manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Leicester the 1-0 kings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

irishmover wrote: »
    Leicester the 1-0 kings.

They have had 6 1-0 wins and 4 of them in the last 5 games.
    They are grinding out wins when they need to.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

To be fair which of wouldn't take 7 1-0 wins right now. It's a results business and at the end of the day if we had beaten them 1-0 a few weeks ago we'd be top of the league right now. I haven't written it off by any means but I have swung from a 40% chance of doing it down to more like 20% now. Not disappointed by any means. I can't believe I am seeing us mount a genuine title challenge I just hope it doesn't all end today.

Must win, gotta keep gooners behind us.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Must win, gotta keep gooners behind us.

Yup, gotta keep that gap. Arsenal looked reinvigorated yesterday. They'll likely go on a run, generally finish strongly towards the end of the season.

• Advertisement

Tottenham: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Lamela, Alli, Eriksen; Kane.

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Walker-Peters, Carroll, Chadli, Mason, Son.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

anyway of watching this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

We need to be on the front foot from the off.

COYS

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

frag420 wrote: »
    anyway of watching this game?

http://streamhd.eu/tottenham-hotspur-vs-bournemouth-live-stream.html

mine or monkies vip stream above :cool:

coys 3 points all that counts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

What a start! Get in Kane :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

kane deflects walkers shot in class goal

What a finish :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

Bad start. I was taking a piss and missed the goal

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Kane! 2-0 Happy days :D

• Advertisement

Right Foot...then Left foot, need to knock one with your head 'Arry to complete the set :P

Advertisement