Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation VR Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

coolisin wrote: »
    Crisis VRigade is sooooo f*cking tough, you dont suck that game sucks for being difficult! (But the game is great!)
    Playing it with the Aim controller is a blast.

As for drunkn bar fight, it was a game invented by a 10yr old for 10 yr olds. it does get boring you laugh at first and then say ehhhh what is the point here and never touch it again. But people love it.

Crisis Vrigade 2 out today lads. 20 squids...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

Just got the Iron man pack with move controllers so looking forward to trying out VR games with the moves.

Anyone know whether Beat Sabre regularly gets discounted or should I just bite the bullet at €30?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

mbarosin wrote: »
    Just got the Iron man pack with move controllers so looking forward to trying out VR games with the moves.

Anyone know whether Beat Sabre regularly gets discounted or should I just bite the bullet at €30?

Beat Saber has never gone on sale since its release on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Bite the bullet.. it's great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Is the Aim controller worth it? Any deals on it out there? Is it better to get it with a game and if so which game? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

Danick wrote: »
    Is the Aim controller worth it? Any deals on it out there? Is it better to get it with a game and if so which game? Thanks

100% worth it if you dont mind not every game uses it.
    Firewall, Farpoint, honor and duty are great fun with it, makes the game so much more enjoyable.

100% worth it if you dont mind not every game uses it.
    Firewall, Farpoint, honor and duty are great fun with it, makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Best way to play Doom as well IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

mrcheez wrote: »
    Bite the bullet.. it's great
    Yeah, it looks good and €30 won't break the bank. Just wanted to check in case it regularly goes half price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Yeah, it looks good and €30 won't break the bank. Just wanted to check in case it regularly goes half price

less than 18 on the turkey store using Revolut virtual visa method

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Star Trek is actually amazing if you have someone to play with... Ordering each other around trying to get things done, amazing game... Typically I would never play a game like this but I am glad I bought it..

• Advertisement

I see Rush of Blood is only €7 again, anyone that missed that a few months ago, it is worth picking up.

I see Rush of Blood is only €7 again, anyone that missed that a few months ago, it is worth picking up.

Definite must-have if you get Move controllers

Pancake House down to 15dollars in US Store, looks like its that price forever now..

Eu store still showing it as 35euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Playing Resident Evil 7 in VR is on my mind again. I'll probably need some extra pairs of boxers next to me and something to clean up the puke.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Playing Resident Evil 7 in VR is on my mind again. I'll probably need some extra pairs of boxers next to me and something to clean up the puke.

Honest to god what a gaming experience!
    Do you mean puke because of motion sickness?

This week on my PSVR purchases (Once revolut works)

Moss
    Trover
    Bravo Team
    Wolfenstein
    Carnival Games

Anyone else not able to purchase with Revolut Virtual Disposables?

Also anyone have Ark Park VR and is it worth 16euro..

Moss
    Trover
    Bravo Team
    Wolfenstein
    Carnival Games

Do you mean on the Turkey store? Saw it mentioned on hotukdeals that you need to use address on Revolut card meaning Irish address, no letters in the postcode field, only the numbers from eircode. Haven't tried myself.
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/summer-sale-at-playstation-psn-turkey-control-1088-judgment-622-persona-5-897-astro-bot-795-pes-2020-402-bioshock-col-597-more-3510377

Do you mean on the Turkey store? Saw it mentioned on hotukdeals that you need to use address on Revolut card meaning Irish address, no letters in the postcode field, only the numbers from eircode. Haven't tried myself.
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/summer-sale-at-playstation-psn-turkey-control-1088-judgment-622-persona-5-897-astro-bot-795-pes-2020-402-bioshock-col-597-more-3510377

Yeah i have all sorted I have purchased alot from the Turkey store just doesnt seem to let me buy anything now

Yeah i have all sorted I have purchased alot from the Turkey store just doesnt seem to let me buy anything now

Yeah Turkey store has always been hit or miss when it comes to Revolut. I'd say the method will be disabled soon enough. Keep an eye on that deal I posted as chances are somebody will post a solution

Yeah Turkey store has always been hit or miss when it comes to Revolut. I'd say the method will be disabled soon enough. Keep an eye on that deal I posted as chances are somebody will post a solution

Too many failed attempts at connection now ...Probably locked from purchasing.. Tempted buying Firewall again too just so I dont have to insert the disc

• Advertisement

Too many failed attempts at connection now ...Probably locked from purchasing.. Tempted buying Firewall again too just so I dont have to insert the disc

Did you not get Firewall when it was free with ps plus?

Did you not get Firewall when it was free with ps plus?

Nope, I didnt add it for some stupid reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Moss
    Trover
    Bravo Team
    Wolfenstein
    Carnival Games

I heard Ark VR was pants but not played it myself.

Moss and Trover are class. Also really liked WS Cyberpilot, it's short but excellent whilst it lasts

Dreams now has PSVR support.

Only a matter of time until Half Life Alyx lite is in there

Yeah I saw rhat I purchased dreams for 25euro from smyths a month or so ago, rarely played it but with VR I should play it more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Why would Valve port HL:Alyx when they have a shiny VR headset to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Valve couldn’t give a fiddlers about whose headset people are using, Alyx exists for Steam. That’s what they care about. I’d be surprised if we see it on other platforms before 3 years.

I believe he is referring to people making a Half Life Alyx type VR game inside dreams..

Then again i also could be wrong

I believe he is referring to people making a Half Life Alyx type VR game inside dreams..

Then again i also could be wrong

Yeah that's what I mean.. Dreams is a way for people to recreate games that you normally have to pay for, or are not available on PSVR.

There's already a replica of Beat Saber in Dreams.. and it allows custom songs.

https://youtu.be/amwDVpzRb2A?t=2087

Also a version of Astro Bot

https://youtu.be/amwDVpzRb2A?t=2932

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Dreams Saber looks alright. With a bit more work, it could really show up how Beat Games are dropping the ball. Either that, or like Nintendo, they'll just get it shut down.

Advertisement