Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfer Thread - Battling the Blanks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

He hasn't done much since I got him and I like the look of Siggy.

I'd hold him for next wekk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

PARlance wrote:
    12 here so will be banking the transfer.

PARlance wrote:
    My 7 attackers play Norwich (2), Villa (2), Newcastle (2) & Bournemouth (1). Hoping the goals flow.

Nice. What's your team then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Thinking of Sanchez to Silva or Toure now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Thinking of Sanchez to Silva or Toure now.

It's kinda funny like Sanchez is found a little form FF wise, and folk are getting rid, assuming they will win, then he'll have a DGW sometime, whenever that may be - you'd hope Arsenal are still in the race and if they are Sanchez has chances to be in the goals - Against Swansea he hit the post twice i think.. big score coming.

Ace2007 wrote:
    It's kinda funny like Sanchez is found a little form FF wise, and folk are getting rid, assuming they will win, then he'll have a DGW sometime, whenever that may be - you'd hope Arsenal are still in the race and if they are Sanchez has chances to be in the goals - Against Swansea he hit the post twice i think.. big score coming.

I agree.. scores are coming.

Those with WC should be able to bring him in again handy enough.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Yeah but if I keep him I gotta play Smith with double Bournemouth defence assuming Arsenal blank :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Yeah but if I keep him I gotta play Smith with double Bournemouth defence assuming Arsenal blank :P

you say that like double Bournemouth defence is a bad thing. Home game against Swansea who will want to keep it tight, and would be happy with 0-0 i'd expect.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    you say that like double Bournemouth defence is a bad thing. Home game against Swansea who will want to keep it tight, and would be happy with 0-0 i'd expect.

1 goal and it's all gone. Compared to Silva it is :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I've got 14 players available for this gameweek (12 if Arsenal win) so I'll be banking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

I can get away with only Damn not playing so happy enough.
    Won't need a major hit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Have 10 players assuming Arsenal win. Could be 9 if Cedric is dropped again!! So to be on safe side will get in a 5th def, probably Francis in for Borthwick-J.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

14 available for selection, only Costa missing next week - banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'm in bad shape, only have 9 available

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Loving the way the arsenal fixture is still showing in GW30 fixtures. It will catch alot of people out looking at some teams. They better win now!

Without any real planning I've got 14. Just Payet to bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have 11 as it stands but Sanchez likely to be unavailable so will bring in Siggy or Yaya.

Adrian, Firminio, Delaney and Fonte all inactive

Any word on Mahrez hammy or was it jump cramp in the end?

I have 13 if Arsenal play

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

No including Dawson or Ozil, I have 11. But 1 of those 11 is Targett, who I don't really think is a guaranteed starter. So thinking of switching O'Shea (blank) for Cook. Have 0.0m in the bank so has to be someone for under 4.3m.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'll have 11 without Mahrez so I'd certainly see a positive side to him missing the one game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I'll have 9 for gw30 in the Arsenal game is off, would any of you take a hit to get a defender in? I don't think I would, so I'm considering limping through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ranieri - "No injury, he was tired and had a little cramp so I changed him in the late minutes. His goal was so important."

I'll have 9 for gw30 in the Arsenal game is off, would any of you take a hit to get a defender in? I don't think I would, so I'm considering limping through

I wouldn't. I feel a lot on here will have 11 due to careful planning, but that won't be the average. One guy in my main league will have 5 players if Arsenal aren't playing (8 if they are). He will have 2 FTs, so even IF Arsenal play, he'll only have 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Fingers crossed the Arsenal game is called off. I think that would catch a good few people out!

Fingers crossed the Arsenal game is called off. I think that would catch a good few people out!

Including the 17,000+ that have brought in Bellerin already!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Courtois (what was I thinking?) our for Hart. Leaves me with 11 assuming Arsenal win but that includes Targett who probably won't play.

Contemplating taking a hit for Payet to Silva.

Decisions, decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Payet to Yaya/Silva and will go AOA I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Arsenal will have to take the cup game on Tuesday seriously I think. They'll surely see it as their best chance of silverware at this stage. I think they will win and from a FF point of view I hope they do. I'll have to use my 2 FTs to field 11 now that Fonte is suspended but I think those of us that have planned for this deserve to profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Need to bring in 1 defender next week. Thinking of a second Southampton or Stoke. Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Antibac wrote: »
    Need to bring in 1 defender next week. Thinking of a second Southampton or Stoke. Any suggestions?

Virgil van Dijk.

Advertisement