Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfer Thread - Battling the Blanks

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

sheroman01 wrote: »
    How many can you field this GW? Payet is a season keeper for me at this stage. I'd keep him on bench for this GW. Ozil, maybe Sanchez, I'm looking to bring in soon as Arsenal have very nice remaining fixtures.

I dont really want to sell either as both are keepers I think but I can WC them back in if need be

I can field 10, could transfer one of them for Siggy was the thinking

Could sell Bellerin or Ward?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Just quickly scrolled back through the ast couples of pages of the thread... What's the Yaya news? Injury? Have no time to search for it, am finalsing my skiing trip packing :D. Anyway this should make getting Silva in an easy choice :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

iroced wrote: »
    Just quickly scrolled back through the ast couples of pages of the thread... What's the Yaya news? Injury? Have no time to search for it, am finalsing my skiing trip packing :D. Anyway this should make getting Silva in an easy choice :cool:.

You enjoy your skiing, no need to worry about your team this week!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Silva in for Sanchez. Gonna start my blank players and have my subs come in for them for a morale boosting rank boost on Monday night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Hmmm... Knew it was a "fake" blank as I'm having a selection dilemma before forgetting about the game for a week :D.

VVD away to Wolly or Wolly home to VVD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Was contemplating ivanovic to kompany all day. Then last second did willian to arnautovic. Always ends in tears

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Silva in for Sanchez. Gonna start my blank players and have my subs come in for them for a morale boosting rank boost on Monday night :P

I did this too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

siblers wrote: »
    I did this too :pac:

I've never done this before. I keep rechecking in case I did it wrong or something:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I've never done this before. I keep rechecking in case I did it wrong or something:P

Haha, I did the same. I've checked my team around 5 times to make sure I didn't balls it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What say ye about Mattew Targett? ??

I have 11 starting with him in my team but if he doesn't play, R Bennett comes in and that could be for minus points if Aguero and City put Norwich to the sword

I have a FT and could bring in Daniels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I had 11 players anyways with good planning, but brought in Woolshed for Bellerin to give myself a 12th player incase someone is benched or a no-show.

Woolshed could be good for the next 3 gameweeks

Thought about Daniels, but he has a couple of rough fixtures after this gameweek and I already have Smith

Still leaves me carrying a transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Rodgeb

Great advance planning and looking after the little details had me set up with 9 starters and 2 FT which would bring it up to 11 without any hits.

Then Targett got dropped and Fonte sent off which neatly sums up the whole season for far.

So brought in Butland to have a playing keeper, Daniels and Siggy for a -4 to get me 11 if Targett gets recalled.

First time owning Siggy this season. Feels great, like welcoming an old friend home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Rodgeb wrote: »
    First time owning Siggy this season. Feels great, like welcoming an old friend home.

He done ok today

Advertisement