Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfer Thread - Battling the Blanks

Options
  • 05-03-2016 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭

At first look I may be able to bank my transfer this week :D Have 11 with solid fixtures plus one sub :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

12 here so will be banking the transfer.

My 7 attackers play Norwich (2), Villa (2), Newcastle (2) & Bournemouth (1). Hoping the goals flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

PARlance wrote: »
    12 here so will be banking the transfer.

My 7 attackers play Norwich (2), Villa (2), Newcastle (2) & Bournemouth (1). Hoping the goals flow.

Norwich (1) Villa (2) Newcastle (2) Bournemouth (1) and West Brom (1) here. Looks like there'll be a good few in a similar boat, could be a big jump in the ranks for the people who prepared well for this blank:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Didn't particularly prepare, just like most people I'll bet. Lots of people have form players or players from teams doing well. I'd say most players have at least 2 from spurs, arsenal, Leicester and maybe even city. Stoke and saints also have decent options and are popular choices for the past few weeks so I'd reckon this will be the least troublesome gw of its type in quite a while

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Have 3 City, 3 Leicester, 3 Spurs, 1 Stoke and then Targett who mightn't play. Potential there for a big week. Have been enjoying watching Kane and others who have big fixtures dropping in value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Norwich (1) Villa (2) Newcastle (2) Bournemouth (1) and West Brom (1) here. Looks like there'll be a good few in a similar boat, could be a big jump in the ranks for the people who prepared well for this blank:)

Scratch that WBA. Forgot that's unlikely to go ahead :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Barring injuries I have 10 confirmed to play (13 if Arsenal lose their replay) and 2 FTs. I am thinking possibly Ozil to Silva or Yaya and bank the other transfer. It would be nice have 2 FTs to get some players in with nice GW31/32 fixtures before wildcarding in 33...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

12 starters with decent fixtures so I'll be banking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have 12, if Arsenal win cup game, i'll sell Borthwick - Jackson and play 5-2-3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Have 13, still 12 if Arsenal lose so will be shouting for them big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Possibly time for a midfield punt for 3 weeks - Siggy/Ayew?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

2 transfers. One will likely be Costa to Kane. The other will be Payet or Sanchez to someone.

Barring injuries I have 10 confirmed to play (13 if Arsenal lose their replay) and 2 FTs. I am thinking possibly Ozil to Silva or Yaya and bank the other transfer. It would be nice have 2 FTs to get some players in with nice GW31/32 fixtures before wildcarding in 33...

Fonte's seding off changes things for me. I'll need to use both transfers unless Arsenal lose on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sanchez will go I think for Siggy or Silva. Who has more games left? City I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

banking

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Assuming Arsenal lose I've 12 anyway so I'll be banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Butland

Daniels, Bellerin, Alderweireld

Alli, Silva, Ozil, Mahrez

Vardy, Kane, Aguero

Subs: Forster, Payet(blank), Ward(blank), Simpson

Any transfer worth making this week or just sit on my hands? Have WC and all the chips still available too.

Dempsey wrote: »
    Butland

Daniels, Bellerin, Alderweireld

Alli, Silva, Ozil, Mahrez

Vardy, Kane, Aguero

Subs: Forster, Payet(blank), Ward(blank), Simpson

Any transfer worth making this week or just sit on my hands? Have WC and all the chips still available too.

You'll have to make a transfer if Arsenal win on Tuesday. I'd be assuming they will win tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

probably Ozil to Silva or Dann to Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

You'll have to make a transfer if Arsenal win on Tuesday. I'd be assuming they will win tbh

What fixtures will be moved if that happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Should be able to bank.
    Elliot
    Daniels Williams Fuchs
    Mahrez Siggy Alli Silva
    Aguero Vardy Kane

No subs so hopefully no midweek injuries.

• Advertisement

Dempsey wrote: »
    What fixtures will be moved if that happens?

Well if they win the replay against Hull then Arsenal v West Brom will be cancelled next Saturday as arsenal will be playing Watford on the Sunday....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Have to bring in a keeper but will have 13 altogether. No issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

This Arsenal replay situation actually works out quite well for us compared to the early transfer casual. They might bring in Bellerin or Sanchez now even though they could blank and won't be able to field 11. So hopefully Arsenal beat Hull

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

This Arsenal replay situation actually works out quite well for us compared to the early transfer casual. They might bring in Bellerin or Sanchez now even though they could blank and won't be able to field 11. So hopefully Arsenal beat Hull

I wouldn't be surprised if we see them rise even. Spots like this are one of the few that FPL haven't taken away from us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Good point.
    Bellerin is the 3rd most transferred in player this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll probably reverse the move I made 2 gws ago and sell lukaku for kane. Still have 2 fts so I may also get a keeper in as having elliot and hennessey as your gks is basically like playing with no gk every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Dunno. I need to move Arnie and Costa, but they're not big concerns right now. Can field 12 so it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Dunno. I need to move Arnie and Costa, but they're not big concerns right now. Can field 12 so it's fine.

Arnie ? Why

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm think Arnie too, not sure but I don't fancy him over the next few weeks (only looking as far as Wildcard week (34).

Arnie - SOU, wat, SWA
    Siggy - bou, VIL, sto

Not much in it really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

km79 wrote: »
    Arnie ? Why

He hasn't done much since I got him and I like the look of Siggy.

Advertisement