Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stardew Valley

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I fertilized all my land at the end of the first season, not realising it would all be magically destroyed, it does hurt!

Literally my biggest bunch of crops yet. Sank all my money into it. Gone. Lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

First play through on this is always learning how not to f up for play through two

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*bump*

So I started to play this after getting it in the Humble Monthly not too long ago. I have a terrible fear that it's got it's hooks into me bad. Started a game, learned the mechanics and learned where I'd gone wrong so I wrapped that up after the summer started. I then began a second game that's going quite well but that I've learned even more from. Watched a dude Speed Run the completion of all the Community Centre quests just to see what's a useful means of min/maxing which was a big mistake cause he just cheesed it and used an exploit for practically limitless money.

But anyway... It's the 26th of Summer, I'm trying to save the last bitta cash to be able to buy as many of whatever's the most useful seed type on day 1 of Autumn whilst also trying to get some Crab Pots up and running to make a dent on another Community Centre objective....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

4 player coop is coming soon btw, 3 farm hands share your farm, sounds cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Shiminay wrote: »
    *bump*

So I started to play this after getting it in the Humble Monthly not too long ago. I have a terrible fear that it's got it's hooks into me bad. Started a game, learned the mechanics and learned where I'd gone wrong so I wrapped that up after the summer started. I then began a second game that's going quite well but that I've learned even more from. Watched a dude Speed Run the completion of all the Community Centre quests just to see what's a useful means of min/maxing which was a big mistake cause he just cheesed it and used an exploit for practically limitless money.

But anyway... It's the 26th of Summer, I'm trying to save the last bitta cash to be able to buy as many of whatever's the most useful seed type on day 1 of Autumn whilst also trying to get some Crab Pots up and running to make a dent on another Community Centre objective....

FYI there are several crops that work in multiple seasons, coffee can be planted in spring and stays through summer and corn is one that you plant in summer and then grows through autumn too

Advertisement