Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Would that "soft spot" be a nice moist bog hole?

i have to be careful how i answer that considering i voted sinn fein in the general election...

but i feel no anger to west ham the team or manager or fans...
    i have a lot of respect for bilic amd there current squad.
    they have turned a corner from being from a yo-yo team relegated every 2nd yr into playing some of the best football in the lge currently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

davycc wrote: »
    i have to be careful how i answer that considering i voted sinn fein in the general election...

but i feel no anger to west ham the team or manager or fans...
    i have a lot of respect for bilic amd there current squad.
    they have turned a corner from being from a yo-yo team relegated every 2nd yr into playing some of the best football in the lge currently :)

Agreed, i know London-based Spurs and West Ham fans don't like each other,but i'm delighted for the Hammers on their great season so far,and it would be great if they nicked the 4th champions league spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

As a matter of interest lads we've gone on prolonged unbeaten runs after each of our defeats this season.

Let's hope we remain unbeaten the rest of the season starting with a win on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

irishmover wrote:
    As a matter of interest lads we've gone on prolonged unbeaten runs after each of our defeats this season.

True. But I was hoping the defeat against palace recently would be catalyst for a new run...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Disappointed not to get a draw, sounds like West Ham thoroughly deserved it.

I'd like to see a fully fit Dembele feature on Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

West ham did deserve their win. We keep going behind in games, only so many times you can keep turning it around.

Hope its just a blip and not the pressure mounting, didn't really have a prolonged period of pressure last night like we usually have. Really need dembele back.

Alot of games left, just hope we roar back Saturday morning. Yid army

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

irishmover wrote: »

Let's hope we remain unbeaten the rest of the season starting with a win on Saturday.

Winning on Saturday will get us right back on track again. Arsenal of some key men injured so we need to take advantage of that.

Will Dembele be back for that match?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

True. But I was hoping the defeat against palace recently would be catalyst for a new run...
    Is winning six in a row not a good run??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

tippspur wrote:
    Is winning six in a row not a good run??

Never said it wasn't.

Until wed night we had won 6 league games in a row. But we also drew in EL and lost to palace in the cup in the middle of that run.

As pointed out - after each loss this season we have gone on a good run but we lost to palace the weekend before the Swansea game and 2 games later we lost to westham ... I was hoping the loss to palace would be the catalyst to another unbeaten streak.

Anyway... I'm definitely not complaining or having a go. On the whole I'm delighted with our form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Never said it wasn't.

Until wed night we had won 6 league games in a row. But we also drew in EL and lost to palace in the cup in the middle of that run.

As pointed out - after each loss this season we have gone on a good run but we lost to palace the weekend before the Swansea game and 2 games later we lost to westham ... I was hoping the loss to palace would be the catalyst to another unbeaten streak.

Anyway... I'm definitely not complaining or having a go. On the whole I'm delighted with our form.

I was obviously referring to the league form after each loss in the league. But whatever..

• Advertisement
Advertisement