Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon launching Unlimited Card

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Whose paying 3-5 quid for popcorn every time? I bulk buy bags of them sweets squashies for a quid each, keep em at home and take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

so next month will mark the first anniversary of Limitless
    I wonder if they will do something special?

I think I've gotten great value out of mine throughout the year
    I've practically visited the cinema almost every week someone twice a week

How have others been finding it will you continue or are you canceling?

I'll be continuing.

I do really wish they would join the limitless and premier club cards though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,687 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

How much xtra do you pay to go to I-sense or 3d movies  ?
    Or is it full whack for them ?

How much xtra do you pay to go to I-sense or 3d movies  ?
    Or is it full whack for them ?

just check there for 3d its €1.70

can't check isense

I'm on the verge of swapping my monthly ticket from cineworld to odeon, but can anyone tell me if Odeon in coolock is ok? I haven't been there in years, recall it being a bit of a dump.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm on the verge of swapping my monthly ticket from cineworld to odeon, but can anyone tell me if Odeon in coolock is ok? I haven't been there in years, recall it being a bit of a dump.

Odeon Coolock is my local cinema, it's perfect, clean never an issues with kids or teens ruining movies, their security are good and staff are quick to kick people out if they are acting the maggot.

I'm must look into getting an unlimited card myself, I just wish it had more perks like % off food or add on a guest for x% off.

Loughc wrote: »
    Odeon Coolock is my local cinema, it's perfect, clean never an issues with kids or teens ruining movies, their security are good and staff are quick to kick people out if they are acting the maggot.

I'm must look into getting an unlimited card myself, I just wish it had more perks like % off food or add on a guest for x% off.

Sold, thanks!

Loughc wrote: »

each month there's a different offer for members
    this month its 10% off food and drink
    they email every month with the new offer or you can check it from the website

http://www.odeoncinemas.ie/offers-and-promotions/

I do wish there is some kind of offer for bringing a guest alright

so its been around for over two years now I still use it very regularly

my only gripe is that the premiere card is still separate so it slows things down at the till

I was hoping that they would do something for original members but alas nothing
    yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 26 celtic_tiger

dunworth1 wrote: »
    so its been around for over two years now I still use it very regularly

my only gripe is that the premiere card is still separate so it slows things down at the till

I was hoping that they would do something for original members but alas nothing
    yet anyway

thinking of getting this , when you book tickets online how do you collect them ? could I book something online and then let my sister collect it with my card at the machines or do they always have to be collected at till

• Advertisement

thinking of getting this , when you book tickets online how do you collect them ? could I book something online and then let my sister collect it with my card at the machines or do they always have to be collected at till

you can collect them at the machines

I actually find it quicker to get them at the machines

now there is a possibility that they might ask for the card as it has your photo on it.

now in the two years I've been using it I've never been asked for it

Advertisement