Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket league

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

That basketball game type should be out today, hit me up if anyone fancies a game!

GT is Adventagious
    I'll join you.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭The Witches Cat

Hi.
    Can anyone explain how i can play Rocket league splitscreen on xbox one. Trying to set it up for my 2 young sons but have no idea how.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Hi.
    Can anyone explain how i can play Rocket league splitscreen on xbox one. Trying to set it up for my 2 young sons but have no idea how.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks

Press start on secod controller. Login a player as (guest).

Then your ready to go

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭The Witches Cat

Press start on secod controller. Login a player as (guest).

Then your ready to go

Thanks a million for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Coming next week.

Every time someone scores in Starbase ARC, the arena will play an “interstellar laser show.” It will be available in competitive, casual and private matches for free.

Along with the free arena, Rocket League players will be able to purchase a new vehicle called Vulcan, “the most elite sporting ship in the galaxy,” for $1.99. In addition, the Starbase ARC update will bring in new music from Hollywood Principle featuring Dr. Awkward, as well as a new custom training mode and Steam Workshop support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

ooph!

Advertisement