Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket league

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Oh no Mick. What you do?

It still works but it doesn't click anymore, feels like the spring is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It still works but it doesn't click anymore, feels like the spring is gone.

Same!

On the camera, I just find the non ball one easier to get angles sorted. Still use ball cam for defending

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Same!

On the camera, I just find the non ball one easier to get angles sorted. Still use ball cam for defending

Might give it a go, I mess up my timing when I'm directly under the ball a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Picked this up today while in Moscow
    Pretty good but crazy as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Really liking it. Getting a few bugs during gameplay the odd time but I think that's as a result of my not so great broadband than anything else.
    Crazy game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just played a epic 4 v 4 game online i am getting the hang of this fairy fast with scoring and doing the clears and everything.

Scored the best goal ever to make it 2 one side areal shot pushed another car on to it and bam went into the goal huge grin on my face ha ha.

But its complete madness everyone going for the ball i am learning to stay back a bit and go for rebounds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

This game combines 2 things that I am notoriously terrible at in video games, Driving and Football!!
    Its fun though.
    GT is MaxMartello

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Just played a epic 4 v 4 game online i am getting the hang of this fairy fast with scoring and doing the clears and everything.

Scored the best goal ever to make it 2 one side areal shot pushed another car on to it and bam went into the goal huge grin on my face ha ha.

But its complete madness everyone going for the ball i am learning to stay back a bit and go for rebounds

i have started using the same tactic until last night one of my own team decided that should be his role and started smashing me every time i did it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Have to wait till this goes on sale, credit card messed up an €18.99 on account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I am ****e at this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,926 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Rorok wrote: »
    Have to wait till this goes on sale, credit card messed up an €18.99 on account :(

A what?

I was visiting Russia the other day and I saw the game there for €8.75

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

This is the best game I've played in ages! Loving it so far. My GT is DanC090 I'm usually on most evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭recyclops

bought it with the guy i am game sharing with and good lord its great fun, we went on a great streak so we did kinda annoyed i am going away tonight haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Snow day playlist is now live, looks great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

When you finish a game you get your scores and there's a ping one on it, what does it mean

tripperman wrote: »
    When you finish a game you get your scores and there's a ping one on it, what does it mean

MVP I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Do you mean the ping with the green number at the edge of the scoreboard?

Your ping is the speed of your connection to the host, the lower the better.

maximoose wrote: »

Oh yeah, I thought he meant something else.

maximoose wrote: »

Yeah that's the one, I thought it was amount of times I touched the ball as it read 10 and someone else's was 190,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

New cars announced:

I bought the Back to the Future one but I really get put off by how you can't customize them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Got this today. IWTK123

Got the game just there, played one match wasnt good at all but I did destroy another car and got one defence at the end ;)
    I kept thinking that y would be boost though instead of B. Is there no tutorial?
    Add me Shanek99 if you want

There is a training option which tells you how to play

Played again today, turns out a Im actually ok :cool: which is nice since a suck at fps, racing games, fifa etc etc. Tons of the people who play it just run after the ball, and teamates knock the ball out of your way when you were going to get a goal just so they can tap it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Does anyone else have trouble joining friends in a party for games? It was fine the first day or so but lately it says we're in a party together at the bottom but then only the leader gets into a game. It's pretty annoying.

Does anyone else have trouble joining friends in a party for games? It was fine the first day or so but lately it says we're in a party together at the bottom but then only the leader gets into a game. It's pretty annoying.

I have trouble joining a normal game. I press search "no servers available" exit out and do it again, normally works on the third/fourth

I have trouble joining a normal game. I press search "no servers available" exit out and do it again, normally works on the third/fourth

Yeah was having that problem last nigh and games were very laggy aswell when you joined

My ping actually goes to **** when i play with friends, no issues when I'm on my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

GT is Techniques 07 is anyone needs an extra player. I usually play in goal as my team mates usually struggle to hit the ball lol :o

Advertisement