Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket league

Options
  • 17-02-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭

Just bought it.

Great crack. Know nothing about it. Im juat going into random games.

Can you set up boards games/leagues or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Just bought it.

Great crack. Know nothing about it. Im juat going into random games.

Can you set up boards games/leagues or anything?

if people who want to play, post your gamertag below so people can add. this seems like an ideal 10 minute to 5 hour type of game that you can dip in and out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Doyler1984

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pudsy33

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Plan on getting the game Friday. Gamertag is blockfighter. Bring on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just downloading shud be on the weekend. Gt peggyC10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

GT is Adventagious, hit me up for a game some time!

Turned it on to show my girlfriend last night for a minute, we ended up playing splitscreen online for about 2 hours. Great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

By is TripperMan28
    Game is downloading so should be on over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Played a bit of this last night, I was total rubbish. Had a couple of assists, and some shots on goal, but no score yet.

Saw a few dudes out there scoring 3-5 goals per game. Damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Gamertag FAILSAFE CGI

JoyPad wrote: »
    Played a bit of this last night, I was total rubbish. Had a couple of assists, and some shots on goal, but no score yet.

Saw a few dudes out there scoring 3-5 goals per game. Damn!

Try the training mode and exhibition matches against rookie bots, you''ll be knocking in 4 or 5 in no time.

Getting one or two in an online match is still tricky enough! If you manically fling yourself enough times something is gonna work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone

I shall be on later, really like it from the hour I played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Gamertag CANTO CGI will be on for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭baldshin

Robkeanesir

Will be playing this a LOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Naughtb4

How do I "connect" with people? Rarely play online

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Played a few games there really enjoying it. Will take a while to get the in and outs but very rewarding game when you do sommit good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭finglashoop

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Naughtb4

How do I "connect" with people? Rarely play online

Press x to create party then start a game. Automatically puts you in with players in the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Finally got the Warthog. It was great for 10 minutes then the lack of customisation killed it.

Yeah the standalone cars are cool for a while but it's far more fun to have a personalised yellow and pink striped van with a top hat and potato antenna.

That's my car.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I've broken my "never pay full price" rule for this one.

GT is Caffo

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Buttros

I'm rubbish at this. Good fun though

GT is Munster butto

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,210 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Apparently the only difference between cars is the hit box and turn radius.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Buttros wrote: »
    I'm rubbish at this. Good fun though

GT is Munster butto

Pretty sure that being rubbish at this is half the fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Picked this up yesterday. Had a few games online it's so much fun with messing things up the hole time ha ha.

I am scoring in nearly every match I play so I am happy out :)

Got my ass handed to me in a 2 v 2 there lost by like 10 goals ha ha the other 2 where shocking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,957 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Going to pick this up on payday. GT is TitianGerm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

After starting to play this its great craic to play, I'll admit it I'm totally awful at but it's funny missing simple tap ins

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

PLATFORM(S): XBOX ONE | 621 MB
    BUG FIXES:

GENERAL

- Fixed crash instances that would sometimes occur when playing the game uninterrupted for several consecutive hours
    - Fixed an issue where game entered an unresponsive state when attempting to join another user in the post-game lobby

- Players should now properly transition into a session after accepting an Xbox One Party invite.

UI/ UX
    - Fixed an issue where the “Option” menu or “Report Player” menu would permanently remain on-screen when transitioning to the next match
    - Fixed multiple instances where players did not see other players in their own in-game Party

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Changed to the non ball camera and noticed a massive improvement in my game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    PLATFORM(S): XBOX ONE | 621 MB
    BUG FIXES:

GENERAL

- Fixed crash instances that would sometimes occur when playing the game uninterrupted for several consecutive hours
    - Fixed an issue where game entered an unresponsive state when attempting to join another user in the post-game lobby

- Players should now properly transition into a session after accepting an Xbox One Party invite.

UI/ UX
    - Fixed an issue where the “Option” menu or “Report Player” menu would permanently remain on-screen when transitioning to the next match
    - Fixed multiple instances where players did not see other players in their own in-game Party

Nice. And fast. The only complaint I have about the game is the slightly wonky party system and they seem to be in top of it already

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,210 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Changed to the non ball camera and noticed a massive improvement in my game

How so? Might give it a go but it felt a hindrance to me any time I switched over to it by accident.

In other news I think I managed to mess up one of the paddles on my elite controller because of this game >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,957 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    How so? Might give it a go but it felt a hindrance to me any time I switched over to it by accident.

In other news I think I managed to mess up one of the paddles on my elite controller because of this game >_<

Oh no Mick. What you do?

Advertisement