Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Does that German site that sold big bottles of pg/vg with nic still operate? I forget the name.

Or where would I get premixed pg vg & nic to add to those boss shots to bring it to around 10mg nic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

EGriff wrote: »
    Does that German site that sold big bottles of pg/vg with nic still operate? I forget the name.

Or where would I get premixed pg vg & nic to add to those boss shots to bring it to around 10mg nic.
    http://www.vapebase.de/index.php?language=en ?
    I've used that German site before.

You could also get the base here
    http://picknmixdiy.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

That's the one, cheers. I should have bought a few litres of base before TPD, they only do nic free large bottles now. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

1 year vaping today so broke out the Nautilus Mini for some oldschool MTL action:D

O4mRN4G4h21m6zmwyKHB6Y8DnfnIalZIadvlasnVpsGaAu3wtmVtACWEZRRo-a3irvlP7UsvZCt4e7hdZ-rB48RfyZ6NkpmPZCAonR9VXVQeyV5AURMaLudG2faGBIL3i9mDPj2hrXhAxAU2dYOk8j1TffG_FojAKVloppuOBjABtGidbvwpQuJqxcn8A-laaBjW_fGxQUBJA0CtfubbziA2-YqBzM6js9gMSgiGPhYvkcuq1EXyRGEoxlWcEy3NE_PAcNWZhaLmiuD8F4Ef7ZPRBrgH-R6umOxKdJCOuCJ8ujHfbU27ZISy5I3hGn-jFQfaQ0kwWyU2v5d1YjtHfWeAjpF8a5x9j6PQ12DCy8Cwl_K0AXtpBxF9TTx5iNjg9iR3YPdqTnvEGXdsoW9MapwjTZ771plL_fkkwW9nsgDpv-cC4kFKyK5F6XebuUW9mwUTpphNzAbtzMGdxcyFqUlb_ctxWamMjr0KVorRW8JrIz7DVmcAJC7_NFC55i-iikrQvvwVYWZkbYm2qXtt4uavgNpRuxhBZCJomM_hnRkPyM6RO77K-QQXeytbkIfwVDzCEOGQJStLP5yFwLd-0Yb6BUydoYMLkiGIDHIxWw=w740-h986-no

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Just bagged a Noisey Cricket from Heavengifts for $2. Winning!

They also got some decent tanks in the clearance section for $1/$2.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SOTV1875CH

Using the Smoant Charon 218w with the Valyrian tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Very nice.

Whats the verdict on those two?

Whats the verdict on those two?

Both excellent,the manta gives excellent flavour, Vboy is the V1 that had a battery door issue on some of them but so far I've had no issues.

• Advertisement

Both excellent,the manta gives excellent flavour, Vboy is the V1 that had a battery door issue on some of them but so far I've had no issues.

Very good. I see gearbest have the vboy on sale for $68 at the min. Tempted.

Is that a halfmoon driptip?

Is that a halfmoon driptip?

Its a Dead Rabbit tip, I'd highly recommend the vboy, everything about it is top notch,

Very good. I see gearbest have the vboy on sale for $68 at the min. Tempted.

As far as I'm aware they are now selling the V2 with the door issue repaired.

As far as I'm aware they are now selling the V2 with the door issue repaired.

Yeah apparently so. Seems like a great price given the chip thats in it. Im not 100% sure of the looks of it though lol.

Yeah apparently so. Seems like a great price given the chip thats in it. Im not 100% sure of the looks of it though lol.

Seems to be the style that's on a lot of the newer mods appearing lately. Takes a little getting used to the fire button being thumbed on the side of the mod, very comfortable in the hand, rubberised grips on the sides, will take a 30mm atty, fantastic screen, crystal clear in sunlight, numerous menu options for wire selection, wallpapers etc. The V2 will probably be my next mod from China, I have an Aromamizer Plus waiting for it. And with the battery door issue apparently resolved it is fantastic value for a mod with a top class chip.

Seems to be the style that's on a lot of the newer mods appearing lately. Takes a little getting used to the fire button being thumbed on the side of the mod, very comfortable in the hand, rubberised grips on the sides, will take a 30mm atty, fantastic screen, crystal clear in sunlight, numerous menu options for wire selection, wallpapers etc. The V2 will probably be my next mod from China, I have an Aromamizer Plus waiting for it. And with the battery door issue apparently resolved it is fantastic value for a mod with a top class chip.

Yeah id take a punt at it, just afraid of customs getting there hands on it. Usaully only do small orders from fastech. Might be worth the risk though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

GTRS have a new 222w Vboy mod using the Yihi 520 chip. It's not a looker imho tho.

20171222140702lmwr3d.jpg

Yeah id take a punt at it, just afraid of customs getting there hands on it. Usaully only do small orders from fastech. Might be worth the risk though

Been thinking the same thing as €55ish is so good a price for the Vboy200w.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Bandwagon setup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

uMo6xng.jpg

moleyv wrote: »
    uMo6xng.jpg

That looks like a seriously good combo. How do you find the wasp? Have to grab one myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

This one comes with cornflakes:D:D:D

That looks like a seriously good combo. How do you find the wasp? Have to grab one myself

Yeah it's good, seems to lose flavour if closing off the airflow a bit, which is strange. Might just be my set up.

Breeze to build in.

Yeah it's good, seems to lose flavour if closing off the airflow a bit, which is strange. Might just be my set up.

Breeze to build in.

Where did you pick up the Luna if you dont mind me asking?

Where did you pick up the Luna if you dont mind me asking?

Vaping101 for both Luna and wasp

Vaping101 for both Luna and wasp

Thanks. Looks like an great combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Battery door is a bit knackered on my old faithful Alien, if I place it down any way less than gently the ruddy door opens and the batteries pop out, really, really irritating. Got some gaffer tape on there to keep it shut atm. My Smoant also died for the third time.

What's a decent mod these days for not a pile of money? Looking on FT and GB and there's so many similar looking ones. The Wismec Sinuous Ravage stood out on first flick through, looks like the predator but apparently much improved [looked through a few reviews real quick] or the Modefined Lyra 200W? That one looks interesting. Any other decent ones in that kind of style? The one issue with this type is that battery door, in time they get a little janky and start popping open randomly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

The eleaf invoke is worth a look. A steal on FT. Dual battery mod and is super small for what it is. Well built and the inbuilt charging does 2AMP. well 1AMP per battery. Currently have my MTL tank on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

TinCool wrote: »
    The eleaf invoke is worth a look. A steal on FT. Dual battery mod and is super small for what it is. Well built and the inbuilt charging does 2AMP. well 1AMP per battery. Currently have my MTL tank on it.

+1. Using mine daily for a couple of months now and the battery door (which I was worried about) is still intact - even after a few falls

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Cool thanks, will add that to the list, there's also the Smoant Cylon which I see Grimm has only just reviewed, anybody using that one?

[edit] I seem to have bought a Cylon :D was just clicking through to see how much it worked out in yo-yos and managed to actually buy it. €38, not too shabby. I've put the Eleaf one in favorites, might grab one as a back up soon, hate having just the one mod but this Alien is still ticking, just with a s8*ty battery door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

+1 for the Invoke.

I have 3. Fantastic little guy and can be had for under €30. I had an issue with the battery door on one where it would open ever so slightly when putting it down roughly. A couple of little taps with a small hammer to bend the locking latch slightly inwards and it is rock solid now. Doesn't even open when dropped now. Been using it hard everyday since it launched and still in pristine condition.

Advertisement