Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's In Your Hand Today?

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Seems like they are up for sending me on a new chip to replace myself , looks like I need to browse amazon and get some Torx heads .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

👍Neeko and SX Mini SL V2.

The Stubby and Stubby tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

It doesn't look particularly pocket friendly. Does it vape well anyway?

Maybe not so pocket friendly but extremely comfortable in the hand. Beautiful smooth vape from the Stubby tank and superb flavour,the 8ml capacity is an added bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

It strikes me as something thats bigger and bulkier in photos than it is in reality .

My hands wouldn't be huge and it fits nicely.

I'll be 100% honest about the Stubby, it took me a couple of days to fully get to grips with the wicking,which isn't difficult,on the Stubby tank. To be honest I wasn't really super impressed and expected more,since I wicked it properly I haven't put it down, flavour from the Stubby is exceptional,right down to the last ml. For anyone that enjoys DL or RDl I'd highly recommend it,not really suitable for MTL as there's a bit too much air flow even with a boro thats setup for MTL,for myself anyway. I prefer a tighter MTL.

It's definitely a piece of hardware that has me hooked and I could gush all day about it and that's something I haven't been able to say in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I am absolutely in love with the XROS 3, its made my mods obsolete, its just such a smooth and delicious vape, auto drags like a dream.

Downsides being it needs nic salts (apparently, havent tested normal juice yet) and you're charging and filling every day or two but its worth it tbh, no matter how bad the cig cravings get in the beer garden or eating on the patio in hot weather a drag of this is the nicer choice by far. Way better for carrying with you in shorts and tshirt weather aswell.

Only €35 so Im going to finish testing it this month then pick up a couple of them as my permanent go-to, dont really need any other kit after this personally, kicks like an Elfbar aswell so if you have friends asking for a rec when disposables get banned this is what Ill be telling them to go for:

Advertisement