Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guest service agent Aer Lingus

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Backpack20

Applied for them too a few weeks ago , didn't get a reply ! Not getting a look it lately .

• Registered Users Posts: 27 allurepp

Backpack20 wrote: »
    Applied for them too a few weeks ago , didn't get a reply ! Not getting a look it lately .

Hi could you please tell me where the AA job was advertised as I did not see it anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 monkeyduff

Oh dear. Missed AA. Where were the positons advertised?

Had an interview with AL yesterday. It was a disaster. I still cringe when I think about it 30 hours later!!

Yes AA are recruiting , interviews were held this morning

Hi how did the interview go? I must have missed that job advertised :-( Was it a group or the normal interview? Best of luck!

monkeyduff wrote: »
    Oh dear. Missed AA. Where were the positons advertised?

Had an interview with AL yesterday. It was a disaster. I still cringe when I think about it 30 hours later!!

Oh no sorry to hear that it did not go well but you never know!! You might have done well :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinderella3

Baxtrax wrote: »
    AA interviews went well...waiting game at it and after it haha.
    It was a mixture of both group and individual :)

Same as Above

Was delighted to make it to the final interview . Waiting game now , think that's the hardest part

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Baxtrax

Anyone hear back from EI or AA yet?

Baxtrax wrote: »
    Anyone hear back from EI or AA yet?

I have heard nothing at all from EI since the online assessment so I'm taking that as a no !
    AA told me they would be in contact with a decision sometime next week

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

Anyone hear from aerlingus yet.

Not a word ! I emailed them & they said they were still going through applications, seems a bit too long though?

But I have a friend who is cabin crew with them & she told me they tend to be very slow .... But at this point I've given up hope

• Advertisement

Did anyone actually hear back from this?

I didn't even receive a rejection email . I decided to email them asking why I didn't receive any response.

I didn't even receive a rejection email . I decided to email them asking why I didn't receive any response.

Yes I'm the same , not even a rejection email either !

It's irritating when you spend allot of time filling out the online application and online test to not even receive a response .

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

It's irritating when you spend allot of time filling out the online application and online test to not even receive a response .

I know I've been checking my email all the time.

Yes I agree , it would be nice to officially be told one way or another, even though I know at this stage that I'm not part of the summer 16 team. It's good manners if nothing else !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mrsmc09

Hi guys hope you don't mind me joining in, I applied and got the online assessment, followed by the phone interview, then the interview in Aer Lingus, they contacted my references a few weeks ago but I still haven't heard anything :( Will let you know if I do get any replies

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭rudders

Hi Guys, Interview tomorrow for guest service. Can anyone shine a light on what questions they ask

Advertisement