Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guest service agent Aer Lingus

Options
  • 08-02-2016 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all , has anyone applied for the position this year ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

Backpack20 wrote: »
    Hi all , has anyone applied for the position this year ?

I applied last week haven't heard anything yet.
    Did anyone hear from aerlingus yet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Experience is really important to be considered seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Backpack20

Like you I applied last week , I've passenger service experience with swissport. I applied last year but found the online assessment quite difficult so I'm not too optimistic about this year .

Like you I applied last week , I've passenger service experience with swissport. I applied last year but found the online assessment quite difficult so I'm not too optimistic about this year .

Did you do the online assesment this year yet.

Nope , did you?

• Advertisement

Nope , did you?

No I haven't recieved one. I don't know if they have started sending them out yet.

Got the online assesment today.

Nothing yet, did you receive an email inviting you to complete the online assessment? Also did you get any confirmation email from Aer Lingus when you first applied ? I didn't receive any email since I applied .

Nothing yet, did you receive an email inviting you to complete the online assessment? Also did you get any confirmation email from Aer Lingus when you first applied ? I didn't receive any email since I applied .
    I got the confirmation email after I applied and didn't get anything else until today when I got the email for the online assessment.

Got it this morning , how did you find the online assessment

• Advertisement

Got it this morning , how did you find the online assessment

Very tight for time I didn't complete all questions. Let me know how you find it.

If it's the same as last year I doubt il be successful ! Any tips ?

If it's the same as last year I doubt il be successful ! Any tips ?

Just make sure you will not be disturbed it's hard enough without anything else going on. And be quick as it all happens so fast.

Completed it their, it was alright.. did you get a response from aerlingus yet?

Completed it their, it was alright.. did you get a response from aerlingus yet?

Didn't hear anything from Aer lingus yet. Did you complete all the sections

Yup i did , did you ?

Yup i did , did you ?

Yes but not fully did u get any sections done fully I'm a bit worried I ran out of time

I answered as much questions as i could with the time given, I emailed Aer Lingus yesterday to confirm that my online assessment was submitted. They confirmed that by email today and that they will get back to us soon with an update on our assessment.

I answered as much questions as i could with the time given, I emailed Aer Lingus yesterday to confirm that my online assessment was submitted. They confirmed that by email today and that they will get back to us soon with an update on our assessment.

That's great.
    I'll let you know if I hear anything fingers crossed we will get an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinderella3

I applied for Guest Service Agent & completed the online assessment last week , have heard nothing since .

• Advertisement

Same here.. Did you apply last year ? I have no idea how long it takes with this process .

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Baxtrax

completed online assessments last week, and did the telephone interview yesterday, got offered face-to-face interview on the spot! Is that usually the way its done?

Congrats on the interview, how did you find the online assessment. Did they tell you what month you would be starting if you get the job ?

I completed my assessment on Sunday , yah your probably right.. Have a bad feeling tho !

Baxtrax wrote: »
    completed online assessments last week, and did the telephone interview yesterday, got offered face-to-face interview on the spot! Is that usually the way its done?

Was it a landline that called you. I had a missed call from a unusual number.

A2020 wrote: »
    Was it a landline that called you. I had a missed call from a unusual number.

Wondering the same , I had a call from a blocked number yesterday & missed it

I found the assessments tricky enough . I didn't do them last year. I did for the cabin crew & didn't pass them but yet they called me sometime after for an interview

The longer it goes on the less hopeful I am of been called for an interview .
    I know they will let us know one way or another but I think anyone been offered an interview is let know first plus I know from experience that it doesn't take long to make decisions regarding who's been offered a job

I put down April for when I could start working , I'm in college at the moment . I don't think that date will be suited with the training... Haven't recieved a phone call yet.

Baxtrax wrote: »

When is your face to face interview? I'm still hopeful I will get a call

• Advertisement

Any phone calls today ?

Advertisement