Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Another few from the opening of the Porsche Centre last week, including something very not-Porsche...

yU4taOw.jpg

dnryQha.jpg

H5Rxpbs.jpg

1OYn20U.jpg

MklGdGP.jpg

wBXDgtI.jpg

oFlqYXH.jpg

hZBC26k.jpg

9i8VbTq.jpg

78PG4Ej.jpg

Uz3Hp2D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

On the M6/N6 bypass in Athlone on Saturday ...

48404023667_e92c1194b9_c.jpg

Motorbike trailer made up from a Barrel ... wonder what goodies he had in there ?

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

The last time I saw something like that was an American serviceman based in the uk, he made up a trailer from a barrel to carry fuel that he gets at us prices on the base rather than pay UK prices. Dangerous as fcuk, but very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Is this real? Dun Laoghaire yesterday apparently :confused:

9b825dc6330c7f530171d8b75e9cf116.jpg

I assume it belongs to the woman sitting in the middle of the car park with head in hands. :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

What a waste of a g wagon :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

MadYaker wrote: »
    What a waste of a g wagon :(

Best place for it.
    Ugly yokes :pac:

OSI wrote: »
    partners.

Ex. More than likely at this point.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Can’t get much more off-road than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Another few from the opening of the Porsche Centre last week, including something very not-Porsche...

Had they moved this not very Porsche, Porsche out of the showroom?

486729.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

R.O.R wrote: »

486729.jpg

Nope, was still there. My uncle has (or had) one. Superb setup in there, workshop in particular was impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I've been meaning to go there for a look for awhile, didn't know about the open day! Could have been an interesting use of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

R.O.R wrote: »
    Paddy@CIRL wrote: »

486729.jpg

For completeness, I hope they include an original seat ibiza in there too... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Marlow wrote: »
    On the M6/N6 bypass in Athlone on Saturday ...

Motorbike trailer made up from a Barrel ... wonder what goodies he had in there ?

/M

Spotted a very similar today in co. KK. Not sure it was similar or the very same one.

padyjoe wrote: »
    Spotted a very similar today in co. KK. Not sure it was similar or the very same one.

If they were UK reg and it was part of a group of motorbikes, it's probably the same. There was a couple of them, one broken down a bit before on that stretch on the day.

So I reckon, they are touring Ireland.

/M

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

They were at a rally on Saturday evening in the curragh, brother in law was at it and took a few pics of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Dero

Another day, another GT3 RS...

This was across from the Naas NCT centre earlier today. The colour is much nicer in the flesh than the pictures suggest.

487154.jpg

487155.jpg

487157.jpg

487158.jpg

487159.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Dero

I saw this Giulia Quadrifoglio on June first, but never got around to posting it at the time. They're a very nice car and you don't see to many of them around (especially in Quadrifoglio guise).

487123.jpg

487124.jpg

487125.jpg

487126.jpg

487127.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Here is something from today:

2c313xF.jpg
    qz2WlM0.jpg
    LcZWnHk.jpg
    PZijUfQ.jpg
    lpz2lP2.jpg
    wYtQ6iR.jpg
    CbqJbRc.jpg

I went to that Porsche BBQ after Cars and Coffee, there was a GT3 RS, GT3 Touring and GT3 but as they were parked in kind of tent I decide not to take photos. At this stage I'm not interested in photos of cars parked in underground carparks or at some indoor show. I always liked outdoor photos and that what i'm focus at at the moment even if it's outdoor show I still take photos of cars on outdoor shows and because of my quirk I still say that I never saw Mercedes CLK GTR, even if I saw one at indoor show in Germany years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Drove past a Tesla model 3 in maynooth today. Only got a glimpse of it. Dark blue with yellow front reg place. Couldn't get a pic unfortunately
    I'm assuming they aren't on sale here yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I see thread is very quiet even when there are some events around country...

Here is what I saw today at Mondello:

6jUPDkO.jpg
    EE4IKpe.jpg
    sQ1Gf8O.jpg
    01e21Ez.jpg
    68j2Pig.jpg
    KHJXRfP.jpg
    EeJlPZI.jpg
    rWLW7Xz.jpg
    WrXHYxt.jpg
    nUR0cwd.jpg
    mWgNH7e.jpg
    f2PQRbp.jpg
    qleICgi.jpg
    V1OyZDM.jpg
    NXzfD5Z.jpg

That Audi R8 Spider had it boot opened, that's why panel gap look big. McLaren 600LT was driven proper way on track. Lamborghini were driven is kind of safe way. Fundracer is very good event for supercars and if someone like drifting cars it's good for it too as cars drifting all the way on track so can some good photos as well as just watch them. I'm at Fundracer since it all start in 2013. There was so far one year that I didn't really enjoy it but other than than it's always great day out and as long as event be held while I'm in Ireland I will go to it.

P.S. There was also McLaren 720S but I left before he arrived and when I back second time with kids I didn't take camera with me.

What you guys thinking of my photos? Sometimes I think they too bright or too dark, thats why I'm asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Great pics as always Marcin

The Toyota doesn't belong in there though

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

No complaints, M. Never a bad photo. You've a great eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭whodafunk

Cool pics. Lovin that c63 amg. Was lucky enough to see a silver 161 c63 amg (had the 63 reg too!) for a while on an almost daily basis. The growl from it was mind blowing!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

Very good pics Marcin, unfortunately I wasn't able to go due to work commitments. We're they all on UK plates or were there any Irish reg plated cars there?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's been a Q7 going round, 191 KE 911, but parked near where it usually is today was a Q8 192 KE 8. I'll borrow her phone tomorrow and try get a pic of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭MarkN

Jesus the trolley behind the Alfa :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Love this old school looking Murcielago

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Decided to go for a drive even with **** weather glad I did came across and got stuck in the middle of this lot for a bit.

oDpYiA7.jpg
    uovGZWA.jpg
    f0a1uMC.jpg
    uu52d3N.jpg
    YwgQagW.jpg
    OmsuM5P.jpg
    KmI5hGH.jpg
    5MFM7WZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

vWU424s.jpg
    vUJHehu.jpg

In the conditions I reckon the Civic could give them a run for their money on those roads, few slippy back ends in the rain! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Car007

I just got back from being out with them this evening. I personally was in the passenger seat in the 720S for the Cannonball Launch evening in Dublin City. If you go to my Instagram @dylanhennessycars there's more photos there. Can't post them here for some reason

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement