Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chocolate pizza

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

If you ever go to Brazil, get the Chocolate Pizza. It's amazing. There are various flavours including M&Ms. Everyone thinks it's gonna be horrible until they try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

They had these deserts in Chicago that I could only describe as chocolate pizza. The base was definitely very bread like. They were delicious. Something a bit weird though about getting a chocolate frozen pizza for some strange reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Sprog 4 wrote: »
    They had these deserts in Chicago that I could only describe as chocolate pizza. The base was definitely very bread like. They were delicious. Something a bit weird though about getting a chocolate frozen pizza for some strange reason.

Seeing as America is one of the obiesity capitals of the world, and we're not far behind here, mixing chocolate and pizza together seems like the perfect combination in today's "treats".

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Seeing as America is one of the obiesity capitals of the world, and we're not far behind here, mixing chocolate and pizza together seems like the perfect combination in today's "treats".

It's a bit unfair to say 'mixing chocolate and pizza together'. That sounds like what the fat kid on your road did at all the kids parties. It's really no more than a nutella sandwich. I definitely wouldn't have it as a desert after a heavy meal though. Especially not after pizza :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Had one of these last night after a few smokes, can't understand the hate at all. They are savage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Sprog 4 wrote: »
    It's a bit unfair to say 'mixing chocolate and pizza together'. That sounds like what the fat kid on your road did at all the kids parties. It's really no more than a nutella sandwich. I definitely wouldn't have it as a desert after a heavy meal though. Especially not after pizza :D

Ye nuttella sandwich, packed full of goodness

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

iguana wrote: »
    What's the difference between a chocolate pizza and a chocolate tart?
    Samsgirl wrote: »
    Chocolate tart has a sweet pastry case but the pizza is regular pizza base with chocolate on it.
    The goodfellas site says otherwise.

http://www.greenislefoods.ie/our-brands/goodfellas/sweetfellas-range/
    The first of the exquisite flavours is “Chocolate Brownie”. A delicious sugar infused base topped with a rich decadent chocolate sauce, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and finished off with a delightful brownie crumble – guaranteed to leave empty plates.

Their mistake was calling it a pizza, it just sounds wrong to many people. I imagine many people go in tasting it with their mind made up, or at least a strong bias to say they hate it. Same would go for the likes of tesco value beer in the horrific looking can, I expect if you poured the persons favourite beer into the can they would still proclaim it to be bad or mediocre.

I remember people getting upset at hearing me say I eat pizza at breakfast. I imagine if I said I had some toasted bread, with tomato sauce, some grilled cheese and sausage they would think it was fine. Many people also thinking any animal other than pig for breakfast is odd too.

Advertisement