Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chocolate pizza

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Noooooooo amount of ice cream could make it better!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Do you heat them in the oven ?? Just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

This thread is breaking my heart, I have been eyeing up those dessert pizzas every time I go shopping and telling myself I'll buy one sometime I really need a treat... Now what have I got to look forward to?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

TG1 wrote: »
    This thread is breaking my heart, I have been eyeing up those dessert pizzas every time I go shopping and telling myself I'll buy one sometime I really need a treat... Now what have I got to look forward to?

Poisoning your body with that shjte can hardly be considered a treat?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Poisoning your body with that shjte can hardly be considered a treat?

Give over yourself, a pizza once in a while will not do any harm.

• Advertisement

Ally Dick wrote: »

12 mins in oven.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Samsgirl wrote: »
    12 mins in oven.

Is yours a fan oven?

Give over yourself, a pizza once in a while will not do any harm.

Ah, welcome back supertroll

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

TG1 wrote: »
    Could you not just get a chocolate cake or a normal apple crumble instead? Or profiteroles, everyone loves profiteroles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Chocolate Pizza = wrong.
    Deep fried Mars bar = wrong.
    Battered Cream egg = wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

LordSutch wrote: »
    Chocolate Pizza = wrong.
    Deep fried Mars bar = wrong.
    Battered Cream egg = wrong.

Have you ever eaten a deep fried Mars bar?

It is oh so fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,840 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Ally Dick wrote: »

Pre heat the oven. Remove all packaging and discard. Also discard the packaging. Turn off the oven. Sort your life out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Chocolate pizza. Is it not just chocolate on bread? How does that sound wrong?

Sounds delicious

Pre heat the oven. Remove all packaging and discard. Also discard the packaging. Turn off the oven. Sort your life out.

Id thank that twice if I could

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Id thank that twice if I could

Are you Eva Orsmond by any chance??? 😆

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭warpdrive

Just bake brownies yourself, they're so easy. You have to either be a complete idiot or a lazy slob if you can't successfully follow these simple instructions

200g dark chocolate (with nuts optional, but it's best with some nuts, honestly)
    150g butter
    100g flour
    200g sugar
    2 teaspoons baking powder
    Pinch of salt
    3 eggs

Mix all the dry ingredients together. Beat the eggs and stir into the dry ingredients. Melt the chocolate and then add in the butter until it melts. Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the mixture and stir/blend until it's all fully brown.

Bake at 180 (fan oven) or 190-200 (regular oven) for 30 minutes. Serve with vanilla or chocolate ice cream or just eat plain because they should come out nice and soft and not dry

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

iguana wrote: »
    What's the difference between a chocolate pizza and a chocolate tart?

You don't have to pay a chocolate pizza afterwards?

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Are you Eva Orsmond by any chance??? 😆

No, far from it but I do agree with her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Could you not just get a chocolate cake or a normal apple crumble instead? Or profiteroles, everyone loves profiteroles

Nah, it's the combination of two of my favourite things I was looking forward to, its like telling me I could have a purple sparkley horse and then later saying no but have a donkey instead....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

How does it work? Surely if you put chocolate in the oven at 180 for 15 mins it's going to melt and go all over the place? Maybe I need to buy one and find out, purely for research purposes of course...ahem..

I hope you don't work for Goodfellas marketing department Samsgirl and are using reverse phycology(spe) to make us buy one of these.

• Advertisement

I though that we binned
    the offensive foodstuff last night but Mr Sam left a piece aside. He asked the 3 and 4 year olds to try it this morn and their verdict? Yuck.
    So that's conclusive. Yuck. From two children who eat food found in the couch, behind radiators etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I don't know, OP, my OH brought one of those goodfella ones home a couple of months ago and we had some of it for dessert, we both liked it! A bit like nutella on bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I got one from a wood fired pizza place before. Light dough with chocolate, strawberries and icing sugar. It was nice, I'd only eat one slice though!

Everyone saying that if you eat it you need to sort your life out is ignoring the fact that pizza and cake are both made from flour so not much of a difference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

If you make it at home, pizza base, slathered in Nutella, covered in mini marshmallows and in the oven for a few minutes.

More pizza like and absolutely amazing!

I don't get how people are saying it's disgusting, it's basically chocolate spread on bread. :confused:

I don't. They're generally the most bland thing you'll ever see on a dessert menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Remember getting one delivered years ago, I was nearly sick from it.. waaaay too sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

57 replies. Is NOBODY going to point out that the "chocolate pizza" is simply pastry and chocolate?

Anyone fancy explaining what they have against pastry and chocolate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

57 replies. Is NOBODY going to point out that the "chocolate pizza" is simply pastry and chocolate?

Anyone fancy explaining what they have against pastry and chocolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

I just don't get why Goodfellas felt the need to produce it. Chocolate and bread/pastry is available everywhere, but a pizza company selling "chocolate pizza" just comes across as wrong and make it seem way less desirable. I haven't gotten one and don't plan on it, even though I like chocolate and bread, and I also like chocolate after eating pizza.

It reminds of that disastrous "Tayto-chocolate bar" scandal. Who doesn't love eating fistfuls of Tayto in between eating your chocolate? But mixing it into ONE bar? Oh God no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

I just don't get why Goodfellas felt the need to produce it. Chocolate and bread/pastry is available everywhere, but a pizza company selling "chocolate pizza" just comes across as wrong and make it seem way less desirable. I haven't gotten one and don't plan on it, even though I like chocolate and bread, and I also like chocolate after eating pizza.

It reminds of that disastrous "Tayto-chocolate bar" scandal. Who doesn't love eating fistfuls of Tayto in between eating your chocolate? But mixing it into ONE bar? Oh God no

Advertisement