Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Sunderland Midday (BT Sport 1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Vertonghen has had a fine game, driving forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Their keeper has made some outstanding saves, on another day we could have 5 or 6 goals

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I loved Sunderland back in the Quin/Phillips up front days. Their a shadow of those years....

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭2forjoy

erikson playing well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Danny Rose can hit some rubbish crosses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Nice

Harry 4 up...........

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Welcome to PL Kirchgffff!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

51 for 'Arry :)

Lets turn on the style now :p

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just back from the cinema. This is some result after Leicester midweek.

Am I right in saying after each of our three defeats this season we've gone and hammered teams?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

We now have have the highest Goal difference in the PL I believe @+20

irishmover wrote: »
    Just back from the cinema.

Rom Com?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Delighted for Sam😢

Just back from the cinema.

The Danish Girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Rom Com?

The Big short. Was excellent.

What do you lads reckon, Eriksen just hitting a spell of good form?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Glebee

Fcuk off Big Sam, delighted. never doubted the result as well.:rolleyes:

The Big short. Was excellent.

What do you lads reckon, Eriksen just hitting a spell of good form?

Playing a píss poor Sunderland team, he was awful in the first half until he scored. Alli is playing in his preferred role. Eriksen out wide is inept.

Thank God for that,I thought it was going to go the same way as the Leicester games...........coys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

We have got to - GOT TO - find a way to make Eriksen the centre piece of our team. He's a genius and were sacrificing him for endeavor. Anyway it's all going well.

I agree he's a massive talent, but endeavour is a basic which can't be sacrificed, and it's not mutually exclusive to skill.

Anyway, today will have been good for his confidence, hopefully he's coming into a run of match winning performances.

Can't see us getting any favourable results this weekend except the United/Pool game. Hopefully Everton can all but knock Chelsea out of it.

Lecister,Arsenal,City I'd all predict the win so it was a huge huge three points.

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    Can't see us getting any favourable results this weekend except the United/Pool game. Hopefully Everton can all but knock Chelsea out of it.

Lecister,Arsenal,City I'd all predict the win so it was a huge huge three points.
    Want Wet Spam to lose today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

tippspur wrote: »
    Want Wet Spam to lose today.

currently 2 down v newcastle and lucky not to be 3....

newcastle have really turned a corner fingers crossed they hold out today

davycc wrote: »
    currently 2 down v newcastle and lucky not to be 3....

newcastle have really turned a corner fingers crossed they hold out today

And we've played them so you'd hope they can start beating some of the top 6 teams

come on everton- ha ha JT captain.leader.racist, own goaler

fecking hammers just scored

everton 2 up . come on mirales

2-2 chelkski game

How bad, pull three away from West ham and two more on the pile from Chelsea.

#prayforvilla

god damn it- JT captain.leader.racist gets his 2nd of the day hint of offside

• Advertisement

They have Arsenal next and we have to loose 5 games more then them (and overtake united/pool) in the next 16 matches. They can score all the last minute equalisers they want but this season is a bust for them in terms of the league anyway. Couldn't happen to a nicer team to be honest.

Advertisement