Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Sunderland Midday (BT Sport 1)

Options
  • 15-01-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭

wpid-spurs-vs-sunderland.jpeg

The Sunderland boss has only lost once in five encounters with Pochettino during his time as West Ham boss – and his overall record against Spurs is not to be sniffed at either.

He boasts 12 wins out of 24 games against Tottenham, giving him more wins against Spurs than any other side in the Premier League.

They have won just once in their last seven Premier League visits.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We need to win this, and win it comfortably. No messing about, and get things back on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Anyone at the game tomorrow. My pops is over and we are hitting the lane (cheers Hatch) if anyone is about for a post win beer?!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

3 points is a an absolute must no other way to say it really. Last week was a set back and took our head out of the clouds. Now it's just back to earlier in the season and head down time and pick up a few wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Balls.

Bought tickets for the cinema tonight and just dawned on me Spurs are on 10.45pm for me.. I will most likely miss most of the match. Rarely do we have an early kickoff on a Saturday..

I. Am. An. Idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Lloris. Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose. Dier, Dembele. Lamela, Eriksen, Alli. Kane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Poch needs to bench Eriksen at some stage...I hope Toby will launch pin point long balls today for Alli.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Lloris. Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose. Dier, Dembele. Lamela, Eriksen, Alli. Kane.

Strong line up, good to have Moussa back and good to give Trippy another start.

Wanna see a performance from Eriksen today.

Glad to see Trippier start. He can't be any worse at Walker when it comes to crossing, so hopefully he can setup one or two (or at least get one in the bloody box).

Ormus wrote: »
    Strong line up, good to have Moussa back and good to give Trippy another start.

Wanna see a performance from Eriksen today.

Carroll would of been swamped against Cattermole and M'Vila. Trippier is far superior at crossing the ball. Needs to fully concentrate on his defensive side though.

Crossing has been of a low standard of late. Eriksen although not being played in his preferred role, really needs to put the foot in.

Guarantee Defoe will find the net today.

• Advertisement

Pickford (Goalie) making his PL debut for Sunderland, will probably have his best ever performance.

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Pickford (Goalie) making his PL debut for Sunderland, will probably have his best ever performance.

This happens repeatedly. Pressure on him early doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

If we take our chances we'l win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

09_09_09 wrote: »
    These things happen to us don't they:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Glebee

Is this going to be more of the same where they pack the defence and we cant break them down

Sloppy passes all around

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

We,need three points against these

COYS

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Poor passing up front again, and it needs to be a lot better. Sunderland will just sit deep, and play for a draw.

Kiith wrote: »
    Poor passing up front again, and it needs to be a lot better. Sunderland will just sit deep, and play for a draw.

They will nick it either from corner or set peice. Shades of Leicester:(

Sunderland have two banks of four, damn near impossible to play through them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Damn might not get a break like that again

Ball by Trippier.

Eriksen has been poor.

Just fook off

Ah yeah, this feels familiar

****ing amateurs. This is absolute ridiculous :mad:

This is Spurs of old. What the hell is the point in having all the possession if we do absolutely nothing with it.

Maybe that'll wake them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Ah Jayus :o

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Same **** different day.

• Advertisement

Never doubted them ;)

Advertisement