Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I think there is 2 spaces tonite in my group a few of the regulars are off being irregular.....lol.

I will sent out the invites when I know for sure, be great if we got new lads in that has not done it yet.

I'll be on tonight and tomorrow from about 6 onwards.

PSN :Power1711

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Beat the raid there last night, went a fair bit smoother than my first run at it, as all bar one of the group was over 300 light. Overall, got the raid SMG, scout rifle, and rocket launcher, so a decent enough haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Chimp,

When everyone knows what they are doing like a well oiled machine and most of us over 300 light it makes it a bit easier.

You should have been around the 1st week.....:eek:

For sure, but it doesn't seem like another Oryx, or challenge mode VoG...

But I guess it's a normal mode raid, lets see what the Prestige mode holds in store for us.

Edit: Also - I was outside and have no idea what's in store in the other mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Any for a fresh run tonight? Around 9:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

For sure, but it doesn't seem like another Oryx, or challenge mode VoG...

But I guess it's a normal mode raid, lets see what the Prestige mode holds in store for us.

Edit: Also - I was outside and have no idea what's in store in the other mechanic.

Yeah, VoG and even Oryx are head and shoulders above this raid. I absolutely loath the way you have to go looking for ammo in the raid its ****in stupid and makes the whole affair feel half arsed. Id rather Calus was harder to kill with plenty of ammo then be flapping about for menial things like ammo.

Also the last 2 raids I have done the whole affair has been glitched and bug ridden especially Calus himself. Has to be something that was changed in the latest patch.

3 peeps getting kicked on the part where you hit him with everything Tuesday night was a real bitter pill to swallow I tell ya!
    So many so called vets at this stage getting killed on the DPS phase because of 3 peeps seeing one thing and the other 3 seeing something else (Calus shooting plates)

Bungie better get their **** in order.....numbers are slowing already TBH

• Advertisement

Have Calus to finish at 7:30 so when done with him (should be fairly straight forward) I be on for my 3rd run of the week on my Hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'll be online around 10.
    Will also be online this weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Any raids looking for people in the this coming week.

Want to get 1 done on Tuesday so I can sort the rest out in time with the IB going on.

Fresh raid tonight at 7:30, should be a few places free if anyone has an ALT left to crack one out on.

Fresh raid tonight at 7:30, should be a few places free if anyone has an ALT left to crack one out on.

If still places free count me in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

the Ireland match?? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,107 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

SeanHarty wrote: »
    the Ireland match?? :confused::confused::confused:

Oh, yeah - forgot about that. Even more reason to Raid.

****ing Ireland. Such intolerable sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

I will jump in on the raid lads if that's cool?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone for a fresh raid this evening? There will also be some IB.

jonnycivic wrote: »

Ye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Yep.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What time suits? Im home and online from about this evening so I'm good to go whenever.

What time suits? Im home and online from about this evening so I'm good to go whenever.

Early is good for me especially if we want to IB and I'd rather spend an hour in IB than the raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'm up for a raid, although I probably won't be home until about 8:30 - 9 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yeah, should be on from 7

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote: »
    Early is good for me especially if we want to IB and I'd rather spend an hour in IB than the raid.

We can IB before the raid in anyway, I will be on for PvP and a few of the weekly things when I get on, should have a few done at lunch time aswell :P

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I'm up for a raid, although I probably won't be home until about 8:30 - 9 ish

Grand we can pencil the raid in for 9
    Yeah, should be on from 7

IB first it is iso :D

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Throw my name down for a spot if still one free. Be on by 7 at latest I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

I’ll grab a spot too if any left

goon_magee wrote: »
    Throw my name down for a spot if still one free. Be on by 7 at latest I'd say.

Grand job
    kevind1 wrote: »

SirConar got on to me aswell so your No 1 sub :D

kevind1 wrote: »
    Grand job

SirConar got on to me aswell so your No 1 sub :D

I think I'd prefer to doss around in IB tonight and also level up my alt so kevin should take my spot. If yer stuck for numbers I don't mind jumping in.

I think I'd prefer to doss around in IB tonight and also level up my alt so kevin should take my spot. If yer stuck for numbers I don't mind jumping in.

There isnt too much to do with IB tbh man. 3 wins had one of my milestones done and the other is get 10 rank up packages in the season which will be easily done.

There isnt too much to do with IB tbh man. 3 wins had one of my milestones done and the other is get 10 rank up packages in the season which will be easily done.

Jaysus yer the mod ya could have just deleted my post! I honestly don't mind missing the raid, the only thing I actually want is the RL and bungie is intent on dropping more swords so **** them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Jaysus yer the mod ya could have just deleted my post! I honestly don't mind missing the raid, the only thing I actually want is the RL and bungie is intent on dropping more swords so **** them.

I got the RL from a clan drop. I haven't even set foot in the Raid. The RL is real nice dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I got it from the raid, then cashed in my tokens and got another one..

• Advertisement

Yeah I got mine from the clan engram last week then straight after the raid I got two out of the chests haha.

The sword is also one that drops all the time for me god dam it.

Advertisement