Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

2 spaces for normal raid incld challenge, if looking to get it done holla at me.

1 space

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Anybody want to have a crack at this raid lair malarkey next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Anybody want to have a crack at this raid lair malarkey next week?

I'd be interested in having a hop off it. What's the light level needed for this new raid layer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

nevelator wrote: »
    I'd be interested in having a hop off it. What's the light level needed for this new raid layer?

300, final encounter is 310 light same as the normal Leviathan raid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,109 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i'd reckon 310 is the initial aim(last fight is recommended base 310 I think) but even at 315 I don't think I am doing enough boss DPS to get him killed.

Normal raid is deffo dropping 330 if you beat calus plus very good loot higher then your light along the way. I got the new raid shotgun last night and it is amazing....perks on it are very good.

Will be running a normal raid tonight after final boss battle in new layer, anyone welcome if wanna get some nice new lewt!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ill jump on that too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Normal raid is deffo dropping 330 if you beat calus plus very good loot higher then your light along the way. I got the new raid shotgun last night and it is amazing....perks on it are very good.

Will be running a normal raid tonight after final boss battle in new layer, anyone welcome if wanna get some nice new lewt!!!!

on for normal raid later on

SeanHarty wrote: »
    on for normal raid later on

Sure thing noob, a few of the recent new members are looking to do the normal mode so I will run it and you can jump in.

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Ill jump on that too

Tomorrow suit to start fresh on it?
    I won't be home til late tonight so won't get on for anything tonight.

Anyone else up for it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone else up for it?

Yeah I should be grand to run tomorrow.

Yeah, tomorrow is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Conar

Room in tomorrow's?

Conar wrote: »
    Room in tomorrow's?
    Yup, you'd be the 4th so still need two more anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd be down to raid tomorrow

Should be on tonight also. Be nice to get 2 raids done. Need to increase my LL a fair bit

I'd be down to raid tomorrow

Should be on tonight also. Be nice to get 2 raids done. Need to increase my LL a fair bit
    Good stuffs, one more should do the job so.

What LL are you at the mo? I think I'm about 311-312 on the Warlock, haven't done anything with the Titan yet.

I am deffo on for running them Tues, Wed and Thurs guys.

Add me on PSN so you see me in game and we do the bizzo, its totally fine if you are new to the raid more then welcome.

If I have 6 doing it in the clan I can drop out and get someone new in to sherpa them through it.

Good stuffs, one more should do the job so.

What LL are you at the mo? I think I'm about 311-312 on the Warlock, haven't done anything with the Titan yet.

I'm about the same level on my Hunter. Have yet to complete the game on the other 2 classes :o

I'm about the same level on my Hunter. Have yet to complete the game on the other 2 classes :o
    I have yet to find the energy to run the hunter through :)
    Lads are at me to get it on PC as well so I'll have to do the same there then as well, although I might just do the one character on there.

• Advertisement

Anyone else for a fresh raid lair run tonight? One able body needed to carry all of us through :P

So far we have:
    Me
    Nev
    Jonny
    Conar
    Totz

Thinking around 8 ish for kick off, gives me time to sit on the M50 for a while after work.

Anyone else for a fresh raid lair run tonight? One able body needed to carry all of us through :P

So far we have:
    Me
    Nev
    Jonny
    Conar
    Totz

Thinking around 8 ish for kick off, gives me time to sit on the M50 for a while after work.

I can carry but I dont have an able body :P

Maintenance until 10pm tonight. Hopefully they'll be finished early

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Hopefully they'll be finished early

You've played Destiny before, right? :P

To be fair, they've actually been fairly ok the last few times from what I remember. Clearly that won't last.

Light level for prestige has been dropped back down to 300 so no chance we are gonna still be getting 335 drops from the normal raid!!!! Bungie really need to get ahead of the game here instead of constantly fixing things they **** up over and over.

So hopefully we are getting 335 drops from the new raid layer at least?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Conar

So far we have:
    Me
    Nev
    Jonny
    Conar
    Totz

Very sorry about last night lads. My router cacked it and the reboot sent it into a death spiral. There's another bill I don't need coming up to christmas. Eventually got back online at 2am using an old vodafone router I had in the cupboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

4 spaces for an 8pm Eater of Worlds run.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I'm around on the 20th if anyone fancies a run on the new raid, also 23rd to 26th too. Looking forward to some down time from work. Current power level is 320,hope to bump it up a tad in the next few days.

• Advertisement

Anyone for a raid this evening, don't mind which one?

Advertisement