Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Match Day Thread

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A dreadful gameweek where all my starting players blanked. The only player who scored decent points was Schmeichel on my bench with 7. I think that's the 3rd time I've benched him when he's got a clean sheet and out scored Butland, so frustrating. 24 points and a gameweek rank of 3.18 million. I fell 85k places to 508k. I can't seem to get anything right this season and quickly heading for my worst season since I became a serious player.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Glad I didn't watch MOTD last night
    Was angry enough as it was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

HOW ON EARTH did city not get that penalty at the end
    Mother of God in angry now !!!!
    Seen enuf from Yaya to be confident of points on Saturday from him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

My 32 points dropped me a further 9k places to ~341k.

Just took a look at my GW1 team there. I had Huth, PvA and Rooney(c). If I'd let my team as is from the start, I would've gotten 71 points for GW21:rolleyes:. That probably suggests that many dead teams would likely have scored very well from this weeks games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Only getting to check my score now due to lack of internet, I was in a better mood before I did :pac: 33, only 10 players played so not the disaster that it could have been, Payet was the hero this week! Slight drop of 4k places to 559k.

• Advertisement
Advertisement