Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

km79 wrote: »
    just waiting to lose the Willian assist and my night will be complete
    Why is that? He's my only scorer :(...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,129 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

iroced wrote: »
    Why is that? He's my only scorer :(...

Will probably be changed to OG.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

what a season this is. Wildcarded 22 pts no goals, no assists and no clean sheets you couldnt make it up. Ramsey my big differential these past few weeks ends up doing the business as soon as I sell him. Safe to say my pedro punt didnt work out:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Kun is killing me this season, sold Giroud and Ramsey to get him in this week. 31, no hit if Sagna gets 2 bps, through in cup and looks like 3 up in harps CL match, not too bad a week but would be hitting over 50 with no transfer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

25 points, no goals, assists or clean sheets, a dark day.

bcs.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭siblers

PARlance wrote: »
    Will probably be changed to OG.

It didn't touch Kennedy though, so it should stick with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

what a season this is. Wildcarded 22 pts no goals, no assists and no clean sheets you couldnt make it up. Ramsey my big differential these past few weeks ends up doing the business as soon as I sell him. Safe to say my pedro punt didnt work out:eek:

Yeah Ramsey has been infuriating. I was thinking of getting him in as soon as I knew he was going to play in CM. Then I delayed the transfer and missed all of his points. Got him in and he did nothing, and now this! I'm just going to accept he's another Mane and make sure I don't get him in again!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gary Gurny

21 points all in lads. Shocking season just continues..typified by this game week in my opinion.
    Will consider the wildcard once the dust settles

Finished on 44, only one in my league to have Giroud, only one other lad had Payet. Frustrating about my captain choice but pretty happy overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Yeah Ramsey has been infuriating. I was thinking of getting him in as soon as I knew he was going to play in CM. Then I delayed the transfer and missed all of his points. Got him in and he did nothing, and now this! I'm just going to accept he's another Mane and make sure I don't get him in again!

Ditto. But when I get Sanchez back in I don't think I'll keep Ozil too so he becomes an option. Of course ditching KDB for Sanchez is another option. Some pivotal decisions (aren't the all) coming up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

20 points. Had Payet as my first sub, sickened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

54 all in... Captain payet doing the business yesterday and giroud the only other haul.. Need to shore up the defence haven't had many clean sheets at all this season. It's my biggest downfall this year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

25 points, no goals, assists or clean sheets, a dark day.

bcs.gif

22 here.

Looking at who scored today I don't think it is a bad score.

Unless you considered Defoe, or Leicester defenders :)

We should forgot about this week and hope things get better next week (again)

Just saw the pen that city had turned down. How was that not given.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

29 (-8)

Bored with my team at this stage

Going to get rid of Barkley and KDB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

Raneiri "It was difficult for them to come inside us"

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Awful defending by Spurs for that Leicester. Any one with a Spurs defender can thank me - I finally brought in a Spurs defender this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

siblers wrote: »

Team set up for top score obviously.

Would be mad if he is still number 1 after tonight games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

siblers wrote: »

Only 13 transfers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

54 all in... Captain payet doing the business yesterday and giroud the only other haul.. Need to shore up the defence haven't had many clean sheets at all this season. It's my biggest downfall this year

Don't beat yourself up about it. We're all hit and miss with clean sheets this year and been more efficient/patient with defensive transfers is one of my goals for rest of season. Impressive score btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Came home to see sooo many goals :D Oh wait...nobody scored for me. 36pts. Probably just above average so not the worst. Payet and Berty the only big hitters amidst the 2s and 3s.

Off topic but seriously, Mignolet and Mannone are so ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

8-10 wrote: »
    Giroud (c) my only points so far but he'll get no bonus points after that atrocious miss!

He got all 3. My only points of the week! Not even an assist from anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Came home to see sooo many goals :D Oh wait...nobody scored for me. 36pts. Probably just above average so not the worst. Payet and Berty the only big hitters amidst the 2s and 3s.

Off topic but seriously, Mignolet and Mannone are so ****e.

I like Liverpool's next 4 fixtures - think Mig could be good for a couple of clean sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

42(-4) meh. The Harry Kane curse continues

Fowler87 wrote: »
    thats a very good score this week

The pundits on SSN are absolutley clueless at times, they all claimed that it wasn't a hope in hell of it being a city penalty, clearly was a pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Oh man, how that penalty wasn't given to Stering vs. Stones, I will never know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Fowler87 wrote: »
    albundygtfo.gif~c200

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

thats a very good score this week

Its more the captain fail again that I'm annoyed about. Its all relative though as the big hitters other than rooney maybe giroud didn't deliver either

Advertisement