Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ospreys V Leinster 08/01/16 KO 19:45 Sky/BBC2 Wales

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Luke Fitz coming off holding his shoulder is never good though.
    Wasn't his last injury something similar? I seem to recall him at the RDS going off holding the same arm/shoulder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

Wasn't his last injury something similar? I seem to recall him at the RDS going off holding the same arm/shoulder.

treviso away 6 weeks ago i think it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

sydthebeat wrote: »
    And frodo's sword.....

Ill get me coat.

Now I'm sorry but we'll have to nip this in the bud; Frodo's sword is Sting (not Stinger) - I hate to be a pedant but if you let this kind of thing slide we'll have people referring to Gandalf's sword as Glamdringer or something...next thing we'll be cracking each others skulls open and feasting on the goo inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Now I'm sorry but we'll have to nip this in the bud; Frodo's sword is Sting (not Stinger) - I hate to be a pedant but if you let this kind of thing slide we'll have people referring to Gandalf's sword as Glamdringer or something...next thing we'll be cracking each others skulls open and feasting on the goo inside.

is Gandalf the lad with the force and the ability to kill the Whitewalkers?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

wp_rathead wrote: »
    is Gandalf the lad with the force and the ability to kill the Whitewalkers?

No he's the head master from the school of magic in the hunger games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,016 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

No he's the head master from the school of magic in the hunger games

Wasn't he the lead singer of the Boom Town Mice?

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Wasn't he the lead singer of the Boom Town Mice?

CCCCCCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER

• Subscribers Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

sydthebeat wrote: »
    And frodo's sword.....

Ill get me coat.

Thanks phes!

I don't feel to bad about getting that wrong now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Fitz was on Off the Ball this afternoon, missed the beginning but seemed in good spirits. He was chatting about the 6N and how he hopes to participate etc, so I assume he's grand.

Advertisement