Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup: Tottenham v Leicester, Sunday 4pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Really need to get more bodies in the box. Wimmer is very comfortable on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

We have a Vampire defense.......... terrible with Crosses :rolleyes:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

good covering by dier after sons blind pass to a leiscter player

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Some pile of crap.

more crap defending 2-1 ffs carroll and toby made a mess again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not playing well at the moment. Good passing, and lots of possession, but no final product.
    Interesting to see Poch appears to be taking the Europa League a but more seriously than the FA Cup.
    As he should. Europa League is far more important then the FA cup, as it offers a chance of CL football.

come on kane fill your boots kid be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Absolutely no idea what they're at once they get to edge of box.

deli alli on coys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Huge call there. Kane needs to knock this in. Get in!!! :D

• Advertisement

peno ! come on kane well done rose putting dyer under preessure. definite handball

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

No stopping that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

We need nother goal. No Replay, please lads

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Erikksen has to be one of the worst at taking a corner ever!!! He is absolutely shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭prodsc

At least the Double is still on !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Pity we need a replay, we'd almost be better off out of the cup than adding to our fixtures. Almost.

Thought Trippier was good today. Onomah made some poor decisions but also showed a cool head at times, definite potential there.

Carroll was weak again. Jury still out on Wimmer, in fairness he hasn't had much football. Eriksen frustrating, pulls out of tackles, showed little urgency when we were behind. He's just not a Poch player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Very lucky to still be in the cup. Our squad is not as good as people think, badly need to sign a back up striker this month because Son is not a striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Ormus wrote: »
    Pity we need a replay, we'd almost be better off out of the cup than adding to our fixtures. Almost.

Thought Trippier was good today. Onomah made some poor decisions but also showed a cool head at times, definite potential there.

Carroll was weak again. Jury still out on Wimmer, in fairness he hasn't had much football. Eriksen frustrating, pulls out of tackles, showed little urgency when we were behind. He's just not a Poch player.

I'd disagree on tripper ormus, very poor defensively and beaten far to easy, good going forward mind

Carroll is weak

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

i thought we dominated most of the game and Leicester defended very well

we won a lucky penno but we did enough over 90 mins to deserve a draw (at least)

it was actually a very good game of football to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

When is the replay likely to be? Hope to god we stuff them midweek.

** Replay Tuesday 19th.

• Advertisement

Replay BBC One tonight, not feeling the love with the cup this year. Palace is more important.

Put out the fringe players, hopefully extra time is not a factor. Anyhoo I think Leicester will do us either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Win against Palace is priority over this so happy for Poch to play anyone he fancies for this

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I really miss the days when FA cup was viewed like the champions league. It's funny how perception changes things, being honest league cup and FA (for better or worse) are both seen as a getting in the way until you get to the final run up to the final.

Anyway, I'm in the same view as Sugarlumps. I'm not feeling it at all, play some fringe players and give the lads a rest. We have bigger fish to fry around the corner.

Having said all that a cup run would be nice

we put out a weak side tonight better off out of it with EL and PL games coming thick and fast
    worn, walker dier wimmer davies, carrolll lamela erikson bentalab chadli, son

we put out a weak side tonight better off out of it with EL and PL games coming thick and fast
    worn, walker dier wimmer davies, carrolll lamela erikson bentalab chadli, son

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭prodsc

They are all over the place so far. Lamela heading for a yellow already.Davies can't get the ball past his man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Glebee

Is is me or is Davis just a bit crap..

Didn't expect us to go through, pleasantly surprised. Two cracking goals, good team selection. Game only took flight when we opened the scoring.

Gotta say Davies will never make the grade, going forward/defending offers nothing. Looked like a chump when he grabbed hold of Dyer.

Carroll did okay at times (set up Son), but I don't see him progressing to the next tier, he's at his current level. I've never have him actually starting a game, grand sub.

The crossing once again was farcical.

Yet again the only striker on the bench was Kane, who knows extra time may have loomed?

It's the 21st today, no striker in sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Son had an amazing game. Thought the link up play between Son, Eriksen and kane was outstanding. Wimmer also put in a great shift.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Take a bow, Son.

Advertisement