Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton V Spurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

stupid by lamela ! come on son

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Son in for lamella and a straight forward two up top IMO. That'll do em.

Think taking Lamella off would be a mistake, he's keeping Baines busy

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Eriksen, lazy fecker there.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Lamela and his stupid fouling would drive ya around the bend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'd take this 1-1 at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

had to be done carroll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Dave11 wrote: »

Dinking, twisting, jinking, turning, posturing, everything bar an end result. He's like the personification of a Martin O'Neill press conferences. Whole lot of words ultimately about nothing. Poch seems to love him. I'd have taken him off and allowed erikesn the space he needs tonwork in. Anyway

Son for Ali, Ali is still limping from the bang in the knee

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

well done davies again v defeleau

Dave11 wrote: »

at least he looks motivated. couldn't say the same for eriksen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,500 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Lukaku :D:D what a goal !!

Just a premonition lads.:pac:

Davies has stood up well so far.

howard under pressure

Lukaku :D:D what a goal !!

Just a premonition lads.:pac:

nobody likes a jinx !

Super Lloris :eek:

great save hugo boss

All that Everton pressure is coming from us missing Eriksen. First time I've questioned Poch but his love for lamella might just cost us here. We have nobody to keep the ball.

Hope Chadli is hungry to regain his starting spot. He certainly has the quality to change this game.

Great shift Alli.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

All that Everton pressure is coming from us missing Eriksen. First time I've questioned Poch but his love for lamella might just cost us here. We have nobody to keep the ball.

Eriksen has done nothing all season, he's a passenger. It's as if the players in front of him are moving too fast for him, he can't keep up

• Advertisement

Martinez changed tactics at half time. When we had all the possession and every opportunity to do something, he did nothing.

They came out pressing in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Had LB just been vacated for the second half?

Thank fcuk.

Kimsang wrote: »
    Martinez changed tactics at half time. When we had all the possession and every opportunity to do something, he did nothing.

They came out pressing in the 2nd half.

So you take advantage of the extra space, the space in which you have more time. We should have had son on the second they made their two subs. Instead we got pinned back. Pochs one flaw is Lamella seems to he his love child.

Fair result, cracking game. Kane looked knackered.

that's 4 good blocks from vertonghen last 10 minutes. Good contribution after that 1st half. What could have been if we had Dembele. Ah well not a bad point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

They changed tactic and stopped letting our full backs run forward so we hadn't the same attacking force the second half. Should've taken our chances in the first half.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Cracking game, and 1-1 was the fair score. Son was very poor when he came on, which is disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Could have went either way. We stole 3 points last week.Happy enough this week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Still not a loss and keeps the run going. I think Everton are a much much better team then their position in the table show. With a bit of luck they'll fire on all cylinders for the remainder of the season and take some points off everyone else.

Advertisement