Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - January 2nd

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The depression was setting in big time, but just looking at a repeat of this show has given me a lift. Two washed up old guys, one trying to be still funny, the other looking to the gate, when I can I go home and climb under the bed? That's it, when my Samsung tv burns out with that ****e I am off to radio world. oh ****, its rays ex on now. lady something or other. This has to be the worst ever chat show ever ever ever.

are you referring to Pat Shortt. Man is still extremely funny and a very fine actor also. To call him washed up is silly.

Also ironic as this post was trying to be funny ........well you know the rest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

are you referring to Pat Shortt. Man is still extremely funny and a very fine actor also. To call him washed up is silly.

I dont think he'll ever reach the comic heights of D'Unbelievables again, but he's a good actor. I enjoyed him in Garage, but Killinaskully and Mattie are just embarrassingly bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I dont think he'll ever reach the comic heights of D'Unbelievables again, but he's a good actor. I enjoyed him in Garage, but Killinaskully and Mattie are just embarrassingly bad.

I always thought Jon Kenny was the corner stone of d'Unbelievables. Some of his stuff is totally sublime.

Anyway, my favourite clip from them and IMO one of the funniest comedy sketches ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

" I was taken out of class and beaten Ray" "so you don't know what siogh sios means then"

Advertisement