Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - January 2nd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Even as an Irish man, and their father being the head of the paratroopers and all that, it's hard not to like William and Harry. They seem like two decent guys, and Harry dressing up as a Nazi for the Halloween party a few years back and getting pictured bollock naked was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Honestly, I was dead proud when I saw Domhnall in Star Wars.
    so was i, sittin there all proud i was!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ray doesn't bet. There's a surprise.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Ed Byrne plays double bass?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Yeoh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They have interesting hairstyles...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

That was without doubt the greatest load of tripe I have witnessed on telly this year

Rob Trujillo from Metallica sure has a great voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Didn't even know this was on. Thank God, way too early and still too close to Christmas to be watching this sh!te. This can only be watched once everyone has gone back to work (and the darts is over).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Poor aul Pippi Longstocking has a bad dose of polycystic whtcha call it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Thank god that is over. Forgotten how bad that is. Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i've scanned this thread and have made a decision not to bother my ass watching, that sound about right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

RobertKK wrote: »
    They have interesting hairstyles...

My daughter is obsessed with plaits at the mo. Im a very poor help to her as I always had short hair. I'm getting plait envy looking at his plaits..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

A bit of life with the music, the rest of the show fairly dead about from the man from the Apprentice, and he used a word that we all think when we think of Ray.

That song was quite the toe-tapper :O

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

monkey9 wrote: »
    Didn't even know this was on. Thank God, way too early and still too close to Christmas to be watching this sh!te. This can only be watched once everyone has gone back to work (and the darts is over).

Good call..

Eoin McLove episode of Father Ted on More4 shortly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Backstreet Boys movie starting on RTE2. Love the song with them in the haunted house.

Declan Nerney's hair should have a show of its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,003 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Even as an Irish man, and their father being the head of the paratroopers and all that, it's hard not to like William and Harry. They seem like two decent guys, and Harry dressing up as a Nazi for the Halloween party a few years back and getting pictured bollock naked was hilarious.

I like their father too. He made a very good impression when he was here last year and he seems to genuinely like the Irish.

• Advertisement

I meant that he's so short

Yeah I got it, his height is a recurring theme in these parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Morrissey

Was that show pre-recorded?

Morrissey wrote: »

The fact that they didn't give out the name of the phone-in competition winner makes me think it's been recorded. After all, it's only January 2nd, and the Christmas holidays of RTE staff/contractors would make university lecturers jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Morrissey

It sounded like him and Pat Shortt were playing along about what date it was.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

In case you were suffering withdrawal symptoms, Pat Shortt is back on RTE, without the hipster glasses this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Didn't see much of it tonight. The only bit I saw were the Rebellion cast members and the song at the end.

And then missed the rest.....other than that nothing much else to report really. :o

I watching the Backstreet Boys Movie on RTE2 now. I'm enjoying it. It's really good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Morrissey wrote: »

The band had on their facebook that they were on at 10.40. They came on at 10.50.

Who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've been in touch with Leon "Plaitman" Mooney of Rackhouse Pilfer. He said the gig was live.

Rob Trujillo from Metallica sure has a great voice.

And Marty Friedman did a great job on banjo, it was nice to see members of Megadeth and Metallica working in complete harmony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

The depression was setting in big time, but just looking at a repeat of this show has given me a lift. Two washed up old guys, one trying to be still funny, the other looking to the gate, when I can I go home and climb under the bed? That's it, when my Samsung tv burns out with that ****e I am off to radio world. oh ****, its rays ex on now. lady something or other. This has to be the worst ever chat show ever ever ever.

Advertisement