Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2016 In Between Grand Slam Thread

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'd heard they were a thing a while back but hadn't heart a lot since. They obviously keep things very quiet, very difficult to even find pictures of them together, nor do I recall him ever attending any of her matches.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I'd heard they were a thing a while back but hadn't heart a lot since. They obviously keep things very quiet, very difficult to even find pictures of them together, nor do I recall him ever attending any of her matches.

Sounds perfect then
    Nothing worse than an other half losing their **** in the players box. Mirka Federer is the only one who can keep it together.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,662 ✭✭✭✭josip

Sounds perfect then
    Nothing worse than an other half losing their **** in the players box. Mirka Federer is the only one who can keep it together.

Mirka "Cry baby" Federer?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

josip wrote: »
    Mirka "Cry baby" Federer?

Ah most of the time she's too busy looking at her phone to get involved in anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Ah most of the time she's too busy looking at her phone to get involved in anything.

Except the odd bit of sledging...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

New thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Since it's still 2016, I'll post it here.....

You can know refer to him as Sir Andrew Barron Murray.:D

Andy's on the New Years Honours list. Mo Farah also getting a knighthood and Jessica Ennis Hill will be a Dame.

Happy for him, but I do wish they'd waited until after he retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Happy for him, but I do wish they'd waited until after he retired.

Same here. Apparently he's the youngest man ever and only active tennis player to receive a knighthood. Not even 30 yet and his list of achievements is ridiculously impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Wish he'd jibbed it off actually, and I bet in his heart of hearts he'd have liked to too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement