Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 18 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Didnt make any transfers and have KDB as captain. I'm either going to be a genius by 5pm or a complete idiot. I'm betting on the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hopefully :) Gave in sometime last night, couldn't help myself.
    Its gonna happen soon. Possibly even the next GW if he gets rested today. That would be dream world for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

As one of the few active players without Ozil (yes I am indeed a great and fearless fpl player:P) that bit of news would be amazing if it came true. I feel I'm chasing a bit so went with Kun and dumped Kane, hated looking at all that money in the bank:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Totally forgot the cup started today, wouldn't have taken a -4 if I had remembered. Really need Aguero to repay the faith today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Just realised its Ramsey's birthday today. He's definitely going to try hard to score! 😄

• Advertisement

Lights On wrote: »
    Totally forgot the cup started today, wouldn't have taken a -4 if I had remembered. Really need Aguero to repay the faith today!

It's a nice novelty but I certainly wouldn't be planning transfers around it!!!

CSF wrote: »
    It's a nice novelty but I certainly wouldn't be planning transfers around it!!!

Yeah it's not the end of the world really, but after being decimated by zombie teams in round 1 almost every year I'm determined this year :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Myhill
    Kolarov Bellerin Alder
    Coutinho KdB Ozil Mahrez
    Vardy Lukaku Kane(c)

Hennessey Moreno Nyom Wanyama

Today's fears: Kane dud home performance and Aguero explosion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Its gonna happen soon. Possibly even the next GW if he gets rested today. That would be dream world for me.

Brought him back too early last time and got burned, hoping this time around will be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

gender bus :pac::pac::pac: that's a great autocorrect

I saw it and I just had to leave it. Too good lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lets do this!

De Gea (sto)
    Alder (NOR) Bellerin (sou) Dawson (swa)
    De Bruyne (SUN) Mahrez (liv) Barkley (new) Ozil (sou)
    Ighalo (che) Kane (NOR) Lukaku (new)(c)

Has the makings of a good day. But now for it to all go down the sh1tter by 5pm :pac:

Brought him back too early last time and got burned, hoping this time around will be different.

I think there's a fighting chance he won't start today. City have plenty effective at home without him, it's the trip to Leicester he will be most needed for so I hope Bony starts instead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Missed the deadline while bringing the Polish inlaws to the sales. Pretty sure I have Mahrez benched over Kane and Vardy benched.

Oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I think there's a fighting chance he won't start today. City have plenty effective at home without him, it's the trip to Leicester he will be most needed for so I hope Bony starts instead.

If Aggy was to be benched and come on for 10 minutes at the end I'll be like this

tumblr_njcizygsHP1smp4y5o5_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Don't know which is worse, the hangover or the Aguero fear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Going with this lot....not feeling too confident to be honest...was tempted to TC KDB but chickened out/made a wise decision ar the last minute

Adrian

Nyom - Alderweireld - The Woolshed

Ozil - Barkley - Mahrez - KDB (C)

Lukaku - Vardy - Ighalo

Fearing the Wrath of Kun/Kane....a Chelsea revival would also be damaging

If Aggy was to be benched and come on for 10 minutes at the end I'll be like this

If that does happen, even though I have him, I'm hoping to be like that at the end of the day whatever happens :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Gonna be sweating it until see his name on the team sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Kept the faith with Ighalo, Vardy and Lukaku and kept Mahrez as captain.

Kane/Aguero can do what they like as long as those 4 keep doing the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

. I feel I'm chasing a bit so went with Kun and dumped Kane.

Didn't see that move coming. Sneaky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Leader in my ml has triple captained KDB :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Leader in my ml has triple captained KDB :eek:

Another fella has tc'd Kun. I'll just keep telling myself it's going to be fine :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Started Kolarov over Dawson because if he does start I'd probably prefer him esp with Kompany back. If he doesn't start hopefully he stays on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Well the leader of my ML has bench boosted. Thought he was reasonably clever fpl wise until now. I can't wait to beat him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Myhill
    Alderweireld Bellerin Zouma
    KDB Mahrez Ozil Alli
    Kane(c) Vardy Lukaku

McCarthy Deulofeu Bertrand Ward

Aguero blank and Kane hatrick please.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have lost pretty much all interest at this stage but aguero hatrick may help me gain a bit back

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

As one of the few active players without Ozil (yes I am indeed a great and fearless fpl player:P) that bit of news would be amazing if it came true. I feel I'm chasing a bit so went with Kun and dumped Kane, hated looking at all that money in the bank:cool:

I dumped Kane to for aguero and went all out and gave him captaincy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

My -8 leaves my 'live' rank at 1.54m according to FFFix. Just need to put that on the record. Anything above that by this evening will probably be a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,693 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Last minute switch to Aguero (c) was too last minute so left with Kane said my captain.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Have lost pretty much all interest at this stage but aguero hatrick may help me gain a bit back

The recovery starts today!!!

Advertisement