Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs Cerrone

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,204 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

dos Anjos via Decision
    Gamebred wrote: »
    You sure they compete? ive not seen any videos surface of them competing.

I know Nick had that super fight set up with Braulio Estima, but never showed up.
    Cesar suggested he would compete in BJJ again while suspended.

Speaking of Kron, he's fighting on NYE, against Kid Yamamoto's nephew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

dos Anjos via Submission
    Mellor wrote: »
    I know Nick had that super fight set up with Braulio Estima, but never showed up.
    Cesar suggested he would compete in BJJ again while suspended.

Speaking of Kron, he's fighting on NYE, against Kid Yamamoto's nephew

The Newphew is a world freestyle wrestling champion in a couple of youth age groups and apparently has good hands. Hope its a good fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,204 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

dos Anjos via Decision
    The Newphew is a world freestyle wrestling champion in a couple of youth age groups and apparently has good hands. Hope its a good fight.

Yeah I seen that. Fila championships, no idea what the standard if like though.
    I've a funny feeling he was picked because he looks good on paper. Grappling credentials, fighting family.

Kron will pull guard and armbar him in the first round.

Advertisement