Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Gear S2 €199

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

Mine arrived today, finally!! WOHOO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

On a Saturday??? I sent mine to work... Hope one of the lads took it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

On a Saturday??? I sent mine to work... Hope one of the lads took it in!

I did. Looks good on me. Thanks for the early present

Both watches just landed on my desk.

*unclenches*

Thanks everyone, it's been quite the ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

What do people reckon the chances of this coming back into stock at 199 are? Zero or just above zero?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭jones

How is everyone getting on with the Gear s2? I love it I have to say its great at home with wifi as you don't have to have the phone near you at all (obviously within reach of the wifi) I find the bluetooth connectivity quiet good in work as well. I was at a meeting this morning two offices away and left my phone on my desk and I was till getting alerts on the S2.

Happy out

As it's a gift I won't be using it but I did unbox just for a look and a pre-xmas charge and I have to say, it's a gorgeous bit of hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Any unwanted or spares?

Not from me, sorry! One sold and one under the tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Checked on the Vodafone forum and these are not coming back into stock unfortunately, if anyone got one and changes their mind (or spots one elsewhere at that price) please let me know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

Checked on the Vodafone forum and these are not coming back into stock unfortunately, if anyone got one and changes their mind (or spots one elsewhere at that price) please let me know

It's 250e here. Just not sure if it's worth spending the extra 50e..

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA-4i0BRCaudDcrrnDi6kBEiQAZSh5f67CQGbBp81sNfckyaS98UGQ3voP9UG9RruyXCG2U6YaAtI78P8HAQ#/product/16053

I'd be hesitant to use that site. They have a decent Trustpilot score but I think that's only because they report/contest EVERY negative review, which in itself is very shady imo.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/eglobalcentral.co.uk

They're based in Hong Kong too so you're probably getting grey/import goods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

I'd be hesitant to use that site. They have a decent Trustpilot score but I think that's only because they report/contest EVERY negative review, which in itself is very shady imo.

Na, great site. Have used them for phones, tablets and speakers. No import duties and always delivered within 7 days. Had an issue with an LG charger and the manufacturer replaced the cable. Lots of people have bought phones in work and are extremely happy with them and of course the price!

They're based in Hong Kong too so you're probably getting grey/import goods.

Yep, the same as we get here without the inflated prices

Advertisement