Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toulon v Leinster 16.15 local, 15.15 Irish. Sky Sports

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Did anyone outside of Ireland rate D'Arcy really?
    I thought he was just considered as O'Driscolls centre partner and nothing more.

I'm sick of Cian Healy at this stage. Lost all patience with him.

Maybe not as much in twilight years but he previously won a Six Nations Player of the Tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Triumvirate

Did anyone outside of Ireland rate D'Arcy really? I thought he was just considered as O'Driscolls centre partner and nothing more.

He's a two time Lion and world player of the year nominee so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Did anyone outside of Ireland rate D'Arcy really? I thought he was just considered as O'Driscolls centre partner and nothing more.

Oh Lord!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Saracen11

Mod Edit: Please read the charter - no ticket sales allowed. Also do not spam your post across several threads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Did anyone outside of Ireland rate D'Arcy really?
    I thought he was just considered as O'Driscolls centre partner and nothing more.

I'm sick of Cian Healy at this stage. Lost all patience with him.

Yeah they did but not as highly obviously. He would've been considered a good, quality player but he wouldn't have really been in any World XV conversations. He was to BOD what Little/Herbert were to Horan. When was he up for player of the year?

That's what I remember anyway.

Cain Healy is a world class player. You're sick of him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Cain Healy is a world class player.

Extremely abel.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Sick of waiting for him to be good again but it's just injuries, poor form and needless digs this las while.

Advertisement