Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores 12 Days of Christmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

lensman wrote: »
    30 x Milka tea cakes 2 for a €10'er, last year they dropped to €3 per box xmas week melo_cakes_milka_500gr.jpg

Even with a tenner off €50 it's 10 for €40 or €4 each

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Do dunnes accept aldi or lidl vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

barry75 wrote: »
    Do dunnes accept aldi or lidl vouchers?

No.
    Can't wait for that this year, will the IFA be going on about "a bad deal for farmers" again after their carry on this year?

Never happened last year; doubt it will this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

Lidl vouchers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

faolteam wrote: »
    Lidl vouchers ?

Tesco do take all vouchers Dunnes, Super Valu, Aldi and Lidl etc.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Bennybeau

Can't wait for that this year, will the IFA be going on about "a bad deal for farmers" again after their carry on this year?

Not the individual farmers fault that their secretary was being paid amount very few knew anything about.

They have a right to stand up for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Half price Pringles 190g today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Yes at €1.74 i think but there €1.50 in centra...

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Yes at €1.74 i think but there €1.50 in centra...

They're €1.50 in Dunnes. They were reduced to €1.74 there previous to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

This year's 12 days of Christmas is absolute c**p. Nothing worth fighting the traffic into the Pavilions for. Last year they had half price washing powder and half price biscuits. Dunnes and Tesco have started to sneak up their prices recently too.

Does anyone know what's in store for days 11 and 12?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They have been €1.50 in Tesco for a bit now, think also cheap in Centra and Super Valu

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I think its a case that they have had to battle the discounters all year with offers that there is nothing left in the kitty for Christmas. Tesco alone are seriously loss making at the mo which is a major change from the 'treasure Ireland' days.

I agree that their 12 days is fairly bad this year! But I think it's great that they do the €10 back for every €50 you spend every week!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Chopper Dave

I was down last night. There's 25% on any six bottles of wine (in clubcard vouchers) in addition to the shop and save (20% back). The prices generally seem reasonable and either Dunnes has gotten cheaper or Aldi/Lidl aren't as cheap anymore. Either way the shop and save alone makes it worthwhile

Day 11 - 18 packs of Coca Cola cans - 2 for €12.

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    Day 11 - 18 packs of Coca Cola cans - 2 for €12.

FUUUUUU. I bought these in tesco yesterday for 7.50 for one. :(

Any chance they might give me 1.50 change?

12th day - Perfect Party Foods from €1.50

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Party foods ? Tell us more...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Any chance they might give me 1.50 change?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Was in today, all xmas stuff 50%, got myself a 6ft tree & plenty of lights :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Toxica wrote: »
    Have they really stopped stocking Irn Bru?! :(

Well - I'm very happy to confirm there is at least one Dunnes still having Irn Bru (classic and BUBBLEGUM!!) - the one in Dublin / Leopardstown. I visited it today on my way back from Wicklow Mountains and got extremely surprised, filled my boot with tone of it (reduced price!!).
    Leopardstown Dunnes is kind of like old Dunneses used to be, not that fancy re-designed one in Stephens Green or Rathmines I seen recently. Hope it will stay this way for long!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

zom wrote: »
    Well - I'm very happy to confirm there is at least one Dunnes still having Irn Bru (classic and BUBBLEGUM!!) - the one in Dublin / Leopardstown. I visited it today on my way back from Wicklow Mountains and got extremely surprised, filled my boot with tone of it (reduced price!!).
    Leopardstown Dunnes is kind of like old Dunneses used to be, not that fancy re-designed one in Stephens Green or Rathmines I seen recently. Hope it will stay this way for long!

Wow, what's bubble gum Irn Bru like?

Advertisement