Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores 12 Days of Christmas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Unsmoked Irish ham fillets from €8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

What's on offer today?

Unsmoked Irish Ham fillets from €8

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

zom wrote: »
    I am totally disappointed with them not stocking Irn-Bru any more. But judging from their new style they just want to make millions by selling overpriced stuff to people who benefit from latest Celtic Tiger recovery and fancy pay more.

Have they really stopped stocking Irn Bru?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

Im just about to do a big shop in Dunnes and hope my voucher thing works out!!:eek: I have the €40 off a €200 shop plus I have a €100 saving stamps card completed plus some €8 xmas coupons so if I spend €200.00 I should only have to pay €54!! fingers crossed it works as thats a good deal for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

snowgal wrote: »
    Im just about to do a big shop in Dunnes and hope my voucher thing works out!!:eek: I have the €40 off a €200 shop plus I have a €100 saving stamps card completed plus some €8 xmas coupons so if I spend €200.00 I should only have to pay €54!! fingers crossed it works as thats a good deal for me....

Wow well done you hope it goes smoothly for you. Let us know how you get on ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Toxica wrote: »
    Have they really stopped stocking Irn Bru?! :(

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Any word on today's deal?

Dunnes' online presence is laughably bad in this day and age, absolutely no mention of this on their site that I can find

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

Today's deal is half price Oak & Smoked Salmon slices 360g - €6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    Today's deal is half price Oak & Smoked Salmon slices 360g - €6

Half price?? I got that on monday full price at €8 i think, The one not sliced was €6

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Half price?? I got that on monday full price at €8 i think, The one not sliced was €6

I just double checked my text and that's definitely what it says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

snowgal wrote: »

Except €100 are stamps you have paid for so as such you are paying €154 for the shopping, just that €100 is prepaid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

well yea of course. But it just meant I wasn't handing over all that cash at that one time as I saved it through out the year. It felt great!! until......the bloody till lady forgot to put through my €40 off at the start and I only realised when I got the receipt from her, then the store Manager wasn't there so I didn't get my €40 off:mad: Ive to go back now and see what they can do....fingers crossed

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

These deals stink so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    I just double checked my text and that's definitely what it says.

Went into Dunnes to check on this offer.

The Hot smoked slices was €8, The smoked sliced where half price at €6, And have been since last thursday(Around that day). Not just a one day offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Pineapples, yellow melons, sprouts 500g, carrots 1kg, parsnips 500g and baby rooster potatoes 1kg all 49c each.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Same prce as centra and supervalu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭screamer

TheDriver wrote: »
    Same prce as centra and supervalu
    And aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

These deals stink so far.

Totally agree

7th day...half price Lyon's Tea 160's and Nescafe Azera Coffee 100g.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

How much is half price for the tea bags?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

JA3Re51.png

Lyons Tea
    [ul][li]Original Blend (Green box)- 160 bags[/li]6.30 now 3.15[/ul]

Nescafe Azera
    [ul][li]Nescafe Azera (Espresso, Americano, Intenso) - 100g tin[/li]6.99 now 3.49[/ul]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

anyone know todays deal?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

casio4 wrote: »
    anyone know todays deal?

12offersTurkey1.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

12offersMincePies1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Deathwish4

Dunnes Stores are completely missing the point of this so far. They are supposed to be "enticing" deals.

If anything I've boycotted Dunnes this week in abhorrence at these choices.

Deathwish4 wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores are completely missing the point of this so far. They are supposed to be "enticing" deals.

If anything I've boycotted Dunnes this week in abhorrence at these choices.

The spend and save is something to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

Davy wrote: »
    The spend and save is something to do with it

Atm spend and save thing with Dunnes is to beat the rest on the prize wars. At the end of the year Dunnes will be on top. So for bargain and half price deals in Dunnes u will not get on one item shop and save deal thats where u will save. So my point is u got a fiver go to tesco spend 50 go to dunnes. but come monday the battle is on. Where things like carrots be 10 cent or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

30 x Milka tea cakes 2 for a €10'er, last year they dropped to €3 per box xmas week melo_cakes_milka_500gr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Bulin wrote: »
    Where things like carrots be 10 cent or something

Can't wait for that this year, will the IFA be going on about "a bad deal for farmers" again after their carry on this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

How much is half price for the tea bags?

My local shop does Lyon's 120 tea bags for €3.00

Advertisement