Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT 2nd Fail after repair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭BrianD3

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    Seeing as you're not I'll take you're dig at me with a pinch of salt.
    So, are you a proper mechanic then? Seems like you're not as much of an expert as you think you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

BrianD3 wrote: »
    So, are you a proper mechanic then? Seems like you're not as much of an expert as you think you are.
    No I don't think of myself in that way. Surely you have a better comeback than finding fault with one misspelled word in my post. :pac:

There are always exceptions, refer to my post #26 above.

So you agree that method isn't always accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    So you agree that method isn't always accurate?

Yes I would have to concede that it's not always accurate. But what method is always accurate? None is the simple answer.

Yes I would have to concede that it's not always accurate. But what method is always accurate? None is the simple answer.

True enough. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement