Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Show 26 November 2015 9.55pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

As if I'm not angry enough today, this stupid saorview box thing keeps flickering on and off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

I definitely think I'm gonna win that money

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Really dislike this man for creating the stereotype Leinster Rugby Supporter caricature.

In the bad days when no one cared about Leinster and half the province supported Munster, he made it hard work following Leinster.

Then Drico did this and all was good in the World. Thank you Drico.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Coppers the Musical?

Stop. Please, just stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

This is riveting .....................................NOT

Sleepy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Dublin jokes, no offense to people from Dublin, but Copper face Jacks means nothing to most of the country apart from it being a club in Dublin.

What's weird about this show is that it seems like Ray himself doesn't really want to be there.

And the stage, it's way too big. And that's weird.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Skid X wrote: »
    Really dislike this man for creating the stereotype Leinster Rugby Supporter caricature.

In the bad days when no one cared about Leinster and half the province supported Munster, he made it hard work following Leinster.

Then Drico did this and all was good in the World. Thank you Drico.

I hear what you are saying Skid. But you have to admit he's a likeable enough fella?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Belinda Carlisle's Heaven Is a Place On Earth reported receiving $38.49 for the 2,118,200 streams the track had accumulated on YouTube in the last quarter.

Absolutely adored her when I was younger. She had some great tunes. One of her best here.

This program would be so much more interesting if they let a hive of bees lose on the studio.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    What's weird about this show is that it seems like Ray himself doesn't really want to be there.

This is true!

Woah! Deadly Star Wars room!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

This is a bit dull.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

As if I'm not angry enough today, this stupid saorview box thing keeps flickering on and off.
    That'll be the Madblocker. Newer boxes come with Madsense technology.
    You need to tick the "Sh!te allowed" setting.

Might buy Disney shares to cash in on Star Wars fans.

amdublin wrote: »
    I hear what you are saying Skid. But you have to admit he's a likeable enough fella?

I'm a little big tongue in cheek up there. Don't like that Ross O'Carroll Kelly thing at all but I wouldn't still hold it against him

In fairness, he doesn't seem like the worst.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Dublin jokes, no offense to people from Dublin, but Copper face Jacks means nothing to most of the country apart from it being a club in Dublin.

Dublin people don't go there. It's known as the night club of choice for Garda, nurses and GAA fans, particularly GAA fans visiting the city from outside Leinster.

I'm highly offended by this.

This guy is even more boring than Ray D'Arcy, and that's saying something.

I don't use this word often...

but Jar Jar is a c*nt.

• Advertisement

I don't get the whole Coppers joke. It seems to extend to 'lots of Gardaí and nurses go there.' The rest of it, people trying to get laid, is the exact same in every other nightclub up and down the country. Why do so many comedians and personalities on RTÉ shows (Republic of Telly) believe that the very mention of Coppers automatically provokes laughter?

Is this what passes for light entertainment these days? Grown men playing with sci-fi toys.

The AT-AT!

WANT!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,238 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Jar Jar Binks!

Kill it with fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Dear God.....this is so boring....:(

Atlantic Dawn, do you want to talk about sheds and tool boxes again?

I don't use this word often...

but Jar Jar is a c*nt.

Scream and swear, he makes me want to.

Proud to say I've never seen Star Wars.

Tubs will probably get a genuine Star Wars guest, Domhnall Gleeson.

This program would be so much more interesting if they let a hive of bees lose on the studio.

That would bee fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭Hitchens

when is the press-ups segment on?

Advertisement