Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Show 26 November 2015 9.55pm

Options
  • 28-11-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, after that nonsense last night it's time to see an RTE presenter with class, style, charm and talent

Ah no, not him. The lovely Anne Doyle, RTE Newsreader extraordinaire will be in to talk about her part in one of the new 1916 series and other things.

Shayne Ward won The X Factor years ago and he's going to be in Coronation Street soon. Sure why not. You have to earn a crust somewhere.

Paul Howard writes the inexplicably popular Ross O'carroll Kelly books. He has another one out and if anyone who knows me reads this, please don't buy it for me. I've never liked him. Give it to the poor cildren in Africa instead.

There's also some filler about Youtube 'sensations' No idea about that,I have never used the Internet and I never will.

Music from Aine Cahill from Cavan

There may be room in that schedule for a guest who hasn't had a happy time lately, alas.

I just hope the Presenter won't be asking bizarre offensive weird self indulgent questions for once.

54e2d3774ba8e0567433c0e390a7c46a.jpg

Ray has had a while to settle in now, do you prefer him or Brendan? 5 votes

Ray
    0% 0 votes
    Brendan
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Last two weeks the Darcy show thread has got more replies than the LLS Show thread

Only 1,022 more posts to go....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭flazio

The YouTubers are Clare Cullen, who is also an entertainment correspondent for independent.ie and Melanie Murphy who fancies herself as a beauty guru.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Hmm.

Ross O'Carroll Kelly. I only sort of dislike him (him? it?) because I know a fella who told me a bunch of the stories as if they were the funniest thing ever, and he was quite the tool.

But I don't hate him, which is quite unusual for me, since I hate almost everything. Like, I even hate the way I hate everything. What the hell is that about?

Anyway, how are yous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

The Doyler. Sigh.

I used to have such a crush on her. Seen her around Rathmines a good few times. She still has it.

If D'Arcy tries the smart crap on her like he tried on Caprice and Pam Anderson she'll finish him off. But surely even he has enough respect for her not to do that?

EDIT: Donal Skeehan has a programme out about youtube celebs so I guess that's the RTE inhouse promo. I just hope to fcuk he isn't on it. His persona on the Mario Rosenstock show isn't a million miles away from the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,115 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Sorry that you missed the Toy Show, Skid. I know how much you love it :pac:

Just 365 sleeps till the next one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Cathal Pendred is on talking bout UFC retirement

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Sorry that you missed the Toy Show, Skid. I know how much you love it :pac:

Just 365 sleeps till the next one :D
    Quelle dommage, I'm busy again that night next year. And the year after, and the year after ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

didn't watch the Toy Show, is it really true that Dustin and Jedward weren't on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

liam7831 wrote: »
    Cathal Pendred is on talking bout UFC retirement

Did he agree to do it? I thought he would steer well clear of Ray after there last interview. I suppose if Ray calls him the correct name this time, it will be a sign of progress

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

what height is Anne Doyle in anyway?

• Advertisement

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Hmm.

Ross O'Carroll Kelly. I only sort of dislike him (him? it?) because I know a fella who told me a bunch of the stories as if they were the funniest thing ever, and he was quite the tool.

But I don't hate him, which is quite unusual for me, since I hate almost everything. Like, I even hate the way I hate everything. What the hell is that about?

Anyway, how are yous?

I don't like him more than you don't like him, Donie. I think.

Although I have a smidgeon of respect for anyone who has been making a living out of such a one dimensional perssona for years. <Insert Ray Darcy Joke here>

I don't think I can ever come down from the high of last night.

*record scratches*

Oh, here's Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The weekly car crash TV with added doggie poo.

Dogs! One of the three things I don't hate!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Goodnight All,

I'm here to see Ann Doyle, she is the only decent guest on tonight's show as far as I'm concerned. I've nothing against Shayne Ward but it's an awful long time since he won the X Factor. As for Paul Howard, he is always on the radio/television plugging his books or plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

There was zero competition from the Late Late this week for guests and that's the lineup.....

PUPPEHS!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Puppehs!! Real ones!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Evening all. Any chance of a doggy accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,446 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think having dogs on this time of the year is idiotic.

• Advertisement

Ah look at the liddle puppehs

Look at the liddle puppehs

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is near a year since three of my dogs were stolen, just before Christmas.

Berserker wrote: »
    Evening all. Any chance of a doggy accident.

Like on Rays leg??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Evening all.

Ray has a dog. I think he mentioned it once or twice.

A strange, dopey-looking creature.

And some dogs too.

*sunglasses*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

That’s ruff.

Nothing like a bit of mild chauvinism Ray. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,446 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I have big enough problems minding my goldfish, could never manage looking after a cat or dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Evening all.

Ray has a dog. I think he mentioned it once or twice.
    Does Ray have any children?

• Advertisement

If I ever met someone who didn't want their dog cos he got old, I would murder them right there on the spot.

Advertisement