Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

spock. wrote: »
    Decided to bench Mahrez and play Eriksen. Vardy should be enough Leicester coverage for today

I've left him on the bench as well and time is running out to change my mind, I don't mind if he has a six pointer but as I had him on the bench for the 15 pointer against WBA anything more will kill me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Aguero starts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

City XI: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Delph, Toure, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero #cityvsaints #mcfc

#CPFC XI: Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney (c), Souare; McArthur, Cabaye; Zaha, Puncheon, Bolasie; Wickham.

TEAM NEWS: Roberto Martinez names an unchanged side, so here is how the Blues line up for #BOUvEFC

Sunderland: Pantilimon, Yedlin, O’Shea, Kaboul, Coates, van Aanholt, Cattermole, M’Vila, Larsson, Defoe, Fletcher.

Cherries XI to face @Everton: Federici, Francis, Distin, Cook, Daniels, Stanislas, Surman, Arter, Gosling, Ritchie, King #afcb #BOUEVE

#watfordfc starting XI v @AVFCOfficial: Gomes (GK); Nyom, Britos, Cathcart, Ake; Capoue, Watson; Paredes, Deeney (c), Abdi; Ighalo.

Everton team (to play Bournemouth): Howard, Coleman, Galloway, Stones, Mori, McCarthy, Barry (c), Deulofeu, Barkley, Kone, Lukaku. #BOUvEFC

#SaintsFC make four changes from last weekend as @MayaYoshida3, Sadio Mané, @OriolRomeu and @Prowsey16 all start.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

spock. wrote: »
    Aguero starts :D

that was pretty much a given

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Everton unchanged

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Myhill
    Alderweireld Bellerin Ward
    KDB Mahrez Sanchez Deulofeu
    Vardy Aguero(c) Lukaku

McCarthy Bertrand Darmian Westwood

No hits. Tough decision to bench Bertrand over Toby but I think It's the right choice. A Deulofeu explosion would be most welcome, he's a nice differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

DDG
    Kolarov Naughton Bertrand
    Sanchez Bolasie KDB Mahrez
    Lukaku (c) Vardy Aguero

Felt like taking a -8 to bring in Kane and Barkley for Vardy and KDB but held off. Hope I dont regret it. Will be very tough next GW to fit in Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Silva on bench.

I left the armband on Lukaku, for one reason only - and that is a rival in a monthly bet will more than likely also make him captain, other than that i would have defo gone for Aguero.

Prefer watching my captain playing, and Aguero v southampton is on,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I realised how terrible it can end out when you have six players from two teams and those two teams do not perform (Arsenal and So'ton). Now I have three Arsenal again with Sanchez captain and I'm already feeling that's a bad idea to be so reliant.

Gomes
    Souare McAuley Bellerin
    Sanchez (C) Deulofeu Mane Mahrez Özil
    Aguero Vardy

Bertrand on the bench with two other ejeets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Begovic

Rojo (probably Van Dijk)
    Ward
    Azpi
    Moreno

Firmino
    Mahrez
    Sanchez

Lukaku (c)
    Aguero
    Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Butland
    Souaré - Moreno - Dawson
    Sanchez (c) - Mahrez - Coutinho - Ozil
    Lukaku - Aguero - Vardy

Schmeichel - Surman - Richards - Bertrand

Starting on -4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Prefer watching my captain playing, and Aguero v southampton is on,

They're all on. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Cech,
    Bellerin, Alder, Smalling
    Bolasie, Sanchez, Mahrez, Barkley,
    Kane, Aguero, Kone
    Subs, Kolorov, Westwood, Naughton, mccarthy
    Benched Kolorov because Hart is not playing.

F1ngers wrote: »
    They're all on. ;)

yea but i don't like watching more than 1 game at a time, and i'd prefer watching on the TV - so city game it is :)

I've actually had quite a good record captain a player whose game is live on the box over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I've left him on the bench as well and time is running out to change my mind, I don't mind if he has a six pointer but as I had him on the bench for the 15 pointer against WBA anything more will kill me.

I took a rush of blood to the head and benched Mahrez at 1.55.....for Sterling. Thinking was Silva pulling strings might give him chances with his pace, but now with Silva on the bench I expect he'll come on for Raheem around 59:50. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Hennessy
    Kolarov Rojo Moreno
    KDB Mahrez Coutinho Sanchez(C)
    Kone Lukaku Costa

Elliott Mane Dawson Wollscheid

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

FHFC wrote: »
    I took a rush of blood to the head and benched Mahrez at 1.55.....for Sterling. Thinking was Silva pulling strings might give him chances with his pace, but now with Silva on the bench I expect he'll come on for Raheem around 59:50. :)

I'm not a Sterling fan but that was the correct move imo. It wouldn't have been a big decision. Mahrez away to a team that haven't been conceding at home. Barring half an hour of magic by Arsenal (coupled/caused with a poor tactic from LVG) United have looked more than solid.

Mahrez's range for this game should be 2-7 points....Should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm the only Sanchez captainer in my private league. A lot have gone for Lukaku so him blanking would not be the worst result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hennessy

Moreno,Bellerin,Dier

De Bruyne,Mahrez,Sanchez,Firmino

Kane,Vardy,Lukaku.

Firmino as my gamble captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

No Silva. No Tadic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm not a Sterling fan but that was the correct move imo. It wouldn't have been a big decision. Mahrez away to a team that haven't been conceding at home. Barring half an hour of magic by Arsenal (coupled/caused with a poor tactic from LVG) United have looked more than solid.

Mahrez's range for this game should be 2-7 points....Should be.

Mahrez is at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Saturday 28th November 2015: The Fear of Kun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Hoping dropping Barkley for Deulofeu pays off.

All I need for the season to be turned around is an Ighalo brace, an Aguero (c) hatrick, Sanchez and Ozil double digits and nothing much from Kane or Lukaku.

Hazard gamble to pay off would be more than welcome too.

A tenner has been sent to the Fpl gods.

I see Speroni has been on the bench last few games, be interesting to see if he gets his place back soon

Rikand wrote: »
    Mahrez is at home.

Confused myself. Was looking up Uniteds away record.

Went with
    Henessey
    Monreal Wollscheid Smalling
    Ozil(c) Sanchez KDB Lanzini
    Kane Vardy Lukaku

Myhill, Mahrez, Ake, Martin.

Starting at -4.
    Dreading Kun and first time I've captained Ozil...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Have both Aguero and Sanchez but went with Kane (c)

Advertisement