Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match day Thread.

Options
  • 28-11-2015 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Probably go with Lukaku this week, changes available up until 2 p.m deadline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

De Gea
    Bellerin Kolarov Souare
    Sanchez KDB Coutinho Mahrez
    Kane Lukaku Vardy
    Hennessy, Nyom, Wanyama, Bertie

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lemlin wrote: »
    De Gea
    Bellerin Kolarov Souare
    Sanchez KDB Coutinho Mahrez
    Kane Lukaku Vardy
    Hennessy, Nyom, Wanyama, Bertie

I'm also benching nyom and playing bellerin kolarov and moreno
    I have an AWFUL feeling nyom will outscore kolarov and I'll again be benching nyoms clean sheet as I've done every time bar one
    but I just can't not play kolarov
    I suppose I could bench one of mahrez of vardy and play 433........just kidding :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Begovic
    Smalling Bellerin Souare
    Ozil Coutinho Mahrez Barkley
    Lukaku Aguero(c) Vardy

(Eriksen Dawson Bertrand)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Butland,
    Kolarov, Belletin, Dawson
    Mane, KDB, Alexis, Mahrez, Ozil
    Vardy, Lukaku(C)
    Pelle Francis Simpson

I've lost a lot of transfer value but what are people's thoughts on me saving my FT. The only ones I'd transfer out are Mane or Pelle but with all those sales they could be a nice differential v Villa next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Augero in . Lakuku captain

• Advertisement

No Sanchez or Aguero in the scout picks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Starting on -4

De Gea
    Dawson - Souare - Moreno
    Ayew - Mahrez - Sanchez - Brady
    Lukaku - Kane - Aguero (c)

Elliot: Bertrand - Jarvis - Davies

I think it's reasonable to suggest my week is reliant on Aguero :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Is the deadline 2pm today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

djPSB wrote: »
    Is the deadline 2pm today?

1 hour before kick off, no game before 3 p.m today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

On a -4...

Gomes
    Bellerin Dawson Moreno
    Sanchez Ozil Mahrez KDB
    Ighalo Kane Lukaku (C)

Triple Arsenal and no Aguero.

• Advertisement

Not looking forward to this week at all! Been a crazy week and I didn't have time to organise things properly...!

So I have

Myhill
    Wollscheid Monreal Smalling
    Ozil(c) KDB Sanchez Lanzini
    Kane Vardy Lukaku

Mahrez first off the bench.

Worried about captaining Ozil when most have captained Lukaku.

And I should probably have benched Lanzini for Mahrez

First week in 5 weeks that I don't start off with minus points though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Myhill
    Kolarov Delaney Moreno
    Sanchez(vc) Mahrez Barkley KDB
    Aguero Lukaku(c) Vardy
    Howard Bellerin Evans Surman

Some difficult defensive bench decisions for me, I'm fully prepared to be trolled by Howard and Bellerin bench points

Myhill
    Kolarov Delaney Moreno
    Aguero Lukaku(c) Vardy

Some difficult defensive bench decisions for me, I'm fully prepared to be trolled by Howard and Bellerin bench points

Why Delaney starts over Bellerin?
    Myhill good call, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Took a probably unnecessary -8 but hoping it will save me transfers in the coming weeks.

DDG
    Kolarov Ward Richards
    Sanchez Bolasie Deulofeu Mahrez
    Lukaku Kane (c) Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Invincible wrote: »
    Probably go with Lukaku this week, changes available up until 2 p.m deadline.
    Pretty dissapointing opening post not up to Mr P's standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Myhill
    Kolarov Delaney Moreno
    Aguero Lukaku(c) Vardy

Very close alright. I can see why you would look to start Delaney but odds wise they are only marginally shorter to keep a cs than Arsenal and I think Bellerins better attacking threat would push me towards him. One of those ones where you won't often go too wrong neither are likely to keep a clean sheet and definitely neither are likely to get attacking returns! Just have to hope it's not one of those freak weeks where it doesn't work out like that!

patmac wrote: »
    Pretty dissapointing opening post not up to Mr P's standard.

There's always next week, for you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

There's always next week, for you :-)

There you go now patmac, you've a week to come up with a classic:pac:

Why Delaney starts over Bellerin?
    Myhill good call, I think.
    jimmii wrote: »
    Very close alright. I can see why you would look to start Delaney but odds wise they are only marginally shorter to keep a cs than Arsenal and I think Bellerins better attacking threat would push me towards him. One of those ones where you won't often go too wrong neither are likely to keep a clean sheet and definitely neither are likely to get attacking returns! Just have to hope it's not one of those freak weeks where it doesn't work out like that!

I just have a feeling as an Arsenal supporter we'll concede to a pumped up Norwich side playing at home on Super Sunday. Bellerin's attacking stats have dropped off a bit in recent GWs and no Coquelin means he can't bomb forward as much. So lump on a Bellerin goal and 15 pointer then! :pac:

I just have a feeling as an Arsenal supporter we'll concede to a pumped up Norwich side playing at home on Super Sunday. Bellerin's attacking stats have dropped off a bit in recent GWs and no Coquelin means he can't bomb forward as much. So lump on a Bellerin goal and 15 pointer then! :pac:

I have Dann and Bellerin so covering both bases! How a out we settle on 15 for Delaney and for Bellerin I should come out of that pretty well!

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    I have Dann and Bellerin so covering both bases! How a out we settle on 15 for Delaney and for Bellerin I should come out of that pretty well!

Works for me; personally I hope all four of my defenders get at least 6 points even if it helps rivals

Works for me; personally I hope all four of my defenders get at least 6 points even if it helps rivals

I go even further and hope all my players get at least 6 points especially my captain!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

There you go now patmac, you've a week to come up with a classic:pac:

And you'll have to stay up past midnight on Friday to post it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

I really don't see the Bellerin appeal this season, for 5.9 I'd be wanting more than 2 assists and a few clean sheets. I'd sooner get big slow Mertsacker for 5.3 in and save the 0.6 and still get any clean sheets.

Has Bellerin been getting the assist to the assist much? Any time I've watched them play he's always up there but not delivering crosses to goals.

He was a bargain at 4.4/4.5 last season alright and probably worth a punt if he was got at 5.5 earlier on this year, can see a lot better value defenders about at the minute, I'd even have Coleman over him at the minute for their nice run of games.

*Bellerin odds on for a goal, assist, clean sheet and 3 Bp's tomorrow now.

shineon23 wrote: »
    I really don't see the Bellerin appeal this season, for 5.9 I'd be wanting more than 2 assists and a few clean sheets. I'd sooner get big slow Mertsacker for 5.3 in and save the 0.6 and still get any clean sheets.

Has Bellerin been getting the assist to the assist much? Any time I've watched them play he's always up there but not delivering crosses to goals.

He was a bargain at 4.4/4.5 last season alright and probably worth a punt if he was got at 5.5 earlier on this year, can see a lot better value defenders about at the minute, I'd even have Coleman over him at the minute for their nice run of games.

*Bellerin odds on for a goal, assist, clean sheet and 3 Bp's tomorrow now.

Early in the season, Bellerin was very unlucky not to get more assists. He should have won a penalty against Newcastle, Theo missed a bunch of chances he created against Stoke, Delaney OG in GW2 was from Bellerin cross. He hasn't done too much since the Watford match. I've had him since GW1, I probably wouldn't buy at 5.9m with no Coq. Mertesacker is risky since Gabriel could get the odd match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Starting with:

De Gea
    Bellerin Kolarov Ward
    Sanchez Kdb Deulofeu Mahrez
    Lukaku (c) Vardy Aguero

Decided to bench Mahrez and play Eriksen. Vardy should be enough Leicester coverage for today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

De gea
    Kolarov- souare- bellerin
    Mahrez- Barkley- Ozil- Sanchez(c)
    Aguero- lukaku(vc)- Vardy

Hennessy- berty- evans- wanyama

Is that the right back 4 to play? Happy enough other than that. Hopefully FHFC's regression to the mean theory plays out and we see a Sanchez explosion on Sunday. Love a Sunday captain anyway. Anyone see anything I need to change that I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Early in the season, Bellerin was very unlucky not to get more assists. He should have won a penalty against Newcastle, Theo missed a bunch of chances he created against Stoke, Delaney OG in GW2 was from Bellerin cross. He hasn't done too much since the Watford match. I've had him since GW1, I probably wouldn't buy at 5.9m with no Coq. Mertesacker is risky since Gabriel could get the odd match

Fair enough, yeah I had him for that OG week as well, then shipped him for Kolarov early on.
    haven't had an Arsenal defender since (going with 2 attackers so would be overkill).

I feel with Arsenal lately that they're likely to concede but just as likely to outscore opponents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Having no point hits could be a nice differential this week :P

Advertisement