Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

I signed lukaku
    And he didn't blank
    Does not compute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Fúcking Villa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This is the most outrageous first half I've ever had.

KDB, Richards, Ighalo, Lukaku (c)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

SantryRed wrote: »
    This is the most outrageous first half I've ever had.

KDB, Richards, Ighalo, Lukaku (c)

Enjoy. You're gonna fly up the rankings (probably) this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Richards goal. On my f**king bench of course. :rolleyes:

Playing at home, against a team who aint fond of the onion bag. Why else would you have him in your team if your not gonna be playing him in them games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I have Richards on the bench - sigh

Soare & Van Dijk to get maybe 3 points between them.

I do have Barkley Ighalo & Lukaku (c) but still

I just realised.

I think KDB might be the player (everyone has one in this game) that I just never have when he scores well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Chesty08 wrote:
    Playing at home, against a team who aint fond of the onion bag. Why else would you have him in your team if your not gonna be playing him in them games?

He might have 3 premium defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Fantastic first half indeed! Bolasie, KDB and Lukaku (c). Have Kol and Kun too!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Chesty08 wrote: »

Watford have been free scoring recently and my other defenders had decent fixtures this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Richards on the bench too :(

I hate this game. Would have had so much more points if I kept De Bruyne and Ighalo. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

spock. wrote: »
    He might have 3 premium defenders

Not Bellerin or Smalling level - Dawson, Moreno, Bertrand and Souaré.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

titan18 wrote: »
    Richards on the bench too :(

I hate this game. Would have had so much more points if I kept De Bruyne and Ighalo. :(

Who did you buy for kdb/ighalo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

My transfers this week were KDB -> Barkley, Ighalo -> Aguero....not looking great so far :(

Oh Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please score. I need to justify the -4 and sale of one Jamie Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Went with two cheapie defenders this week - Ward hasn't worked out but delighted with Richards. Glad I stuck with KDB too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

SlickRic wrote: »
    I just realised.

I think KDB might be the player (everyone has one in this game) that I just never have when he scores well.

Just about you saying earlier KDB hasn't looked dangerous lately, I thought he was pretty dangerous against Liverpool, he was whipping some lovely balls into the box, should really have had 2 assists one for Fernando( I think) and Sterling at the end, he was their main threat I felt anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Painful watching that Davis handball on the line again as a Kun captainer. :(

Newcastle are horrendous by the way. Captain an attacker who they're playing against and you'll probably be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭LeaveitOff

What a time to bench boost with Richards on it. Just need Mane and Mahrez to do something and will be looking at a very good week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Nib wrote: »
    Painful watching that Davis handball on the line again as a Kun captainer. :(

I didn't know about that... oh dear. 25 mins to get moving for us I fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I have Ighaloo, De Bruyne and Barkley. Also have Dann so won't be getting anything off him and hoping Butland keep doesn't conceed but I really need Ageuro to score as my captain, so many people with Lukaku as captain so have some chasing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

LeaveitOff wrote: »
    What a time to bench boost with Richards on it. Just need Mane and Mahrez to do something and will be looking at a very good week.

Great move, even it doesnt make more hay a good time to play with those fixtures for your bench. Who is your sub GK

• Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Who did you buy for kdb/ighalo?

Went KDB,Sanchez and Ighalo to Aguero, Deulefeu and Coutinho. Not looking great business so far

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bolasie goal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Tadic on for Romeu

LeaveitOff wrote: »

Who else have you on that bench of yours? Surely not Mane and Mahrez!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

ShawX red

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

One time I start Butland and they are down to 10 men

• Advertisement

Bolasie rescuing me after my KDB brainfart.

Advertisement