Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 12 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Augme

Gotta love the difference between half-time shows in Detroit and Dallas.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,650 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Can't wait for the halftime portion of the packers game. It's going to be very cool.

What the hell was romo trying to do there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Kuechly's has unreal football IQ, Knew that screen was coming the second Romo audibled

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Wanted Dallas to gain some momentum as they have to play Washington twice. Ideally, they'd win both of those.

Still, on the other side, it stops all the talk of them winning 7 on the bounce, and "Can Tony Romo still be MVP?", that was creeping up on other forums.

• Advertisement

Cam newton is some player and I love the giving the football to a panther fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

He really puts his body in there aswell, which is probably both admirable & terrifying for his coaches at the same time.

Looks like GB are going to have to go to Charlotte again on their way to winning the SB!

Seasons over for Romo. ****ty to see.

Romo looks to have injured that shoulder again.
    Jerrys world is in silence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Not that they were going to come back anyway but that has to be it now. Game over. Off to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Cam is fearless in those situations close to the endzone. Very costly penalty for Dallas on the field goal attempt

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

the Dallas linemen are killing their QB.

workplace neglect.

I thought the tuck rule was gone from the rule book.

Jesus it looks one **** night in Green Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,796 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Gotta say that despite a very good win Cam Newton hasn't just looked great tonight. He got the rushing td but really he has been quite poor.

Kuechly has been fantastic and while it's highly unlikely that a defensive player would get the NFL MVP award I'd imagine that Kuechly will at least be considered by many.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Bloody hell the Panthers could go 16-0. Saints and Giants away, Falcons twice and Buccaneers at home. They'll probably be favourites for all 5.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Bloody hell the Panthers could go 16-0. Saints and Giants away, Falcons twice and Buccaneers at home. They'll probably be favourites for all 5.

Definetely could go 16-0 nothing to scare them down the stretch.

Loved that video showing the Bears and packers rivalry. Such history and legendary players and coaches that helped shape the game we all watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Surprised they went for it there. Thought they would just try to draw the D offside.

Good field position for the Bears.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

All this **** about how great Rodgers is at drawing the d into offside and neutral zone infractions for free plays, it looks to me like about half of them are just false starts. Am I biased, or is it another case of elite quarterbacks getting reffed differently?

Edit: Chicago false start. Hmmmm....

• Advertisement

I hate NFL refs.

What a bull**** homer nonsense call against porter. No way on earth Cutler ever gets that call, it'd be all "same ole Jay"

That is dumb by lacy!

That is dumb by lacy!

Yeah it was a let off for the bears if it's reversed, but he's back to form by the looks of things, we're having seriouss trouble getting him down.

Refs, I hope your turkey is dry.

Yeah it was a let off for the bears if it's reversed, but he's back to form by the looks of things, we're having seriouss trouble getting him down.

We might have got him down at about the 5 if Cobb didn't attempt to steal Prosinski's jersey when he went for the tackle.

Bears o line has been a disgrace this quarter. Need to get their **** together asap or Cutler is going to get killed by these guys. Must admit the packers are scheming well against us.

Nice series for the bears d there. Houston really finding his form the last few weeks

Great turnover, offence need to do something now, been completely toothless up to now.

• Advertisement

Miller, I'm starting to love you.

Advertisement